The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :... I find you a ****ing hypocrite mate.

Good for you. Pics? No? Ok.

My turn then!

Quote from STF :lol nice one, this confirms it:
http://media.fukung.net/images ... d8e1359f0697d71f2e8bb.jpg

ahh, I know a poor girl on StudiVZ (german Facebook) that keeps on posting "artistic" pics of herself, and she obvisiouly knows how to operate photoshop cause you won't recognize her in real life, she looks a bit like a buoy (but not nearly as bad as the one on your pic)
It's the something into something, so he can do something while he does something. I forgot exactly what it is, though ^^
Windows in ur Windows

edit: Yo dawg, I put Windows in ur Windows so you can use Windows while you use your Windows
Quote from boosterfire :It's the something into something, so he can do something while he does something. I forgot exactly what it is, though ^^

No I mean I know the Yo dawg jokes but didn't see how this applies, but the post above this explained it cheers.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Windows in ur Windows

edit: Yo dawg, I put Windows in ur Windows so you can use Windows while you use your Windows

You're right, but it should be something like:

"YO DAWG, I herd u liek Windows so I put Windows in ur Windows so u can use Windows while u use Windows!"
Run a Vista emulator inside 7 and run an XP emulator inside Vista. Then come back here with a picture
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Run a Vista emulator inside 7 and run an XP emulator inside Vista. Then come back here with a picture

and run a 98 emulator inside XP.
Quote from Shadowww :and run a 98 emulator inside XP.

And run a windows 3.1 emulator inside 98.
Quote from wheel4hummer :And run a windows 95 emulator inside 98.

Corrected. And run 3.1 emulator inside 95. And run a DOS emulator inside 95.

Edit: oh, we forgot win2k3, win2k and winme. Shame on us.
Quote from Shadowww :Corrected. And run 3.1 emulator inside 95. And run a DOS emulator inside 95.

Edit: oh, we forgot win2k3, win2k and winme. Shame on us.

Yo dawg, we heard you liek Windows, so we put Dos in your Windows in your Windows in your Windows in your Windows in your Windows in your Windows in your Windows, so you can use Windows while you use Windows while you use Windows [etc.].

Attached images
fuckya-480x384.jpg
^ LOL xD
haha, good one frenchy. Nice find!
Haha, I like that motorcycle one!
theres another motorcycle one attached, as i could'nt add it due to the censors.
that motorbike chasing one is awsome. the other is good too, but seen it too many times

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG