The online racing simulator
Ferrari and Mclaren have got a really god package it seems, Button is struggling and Red bull is up there.

Williams may surprise though there unbeliveably fast
what happened with Button?
williams is just about the most luckless team in monaco though, somehow I feel this year it won't be any different.
Quote from Lewis Hamilton :You learn from these mistakes.

Hmmm, when is he going to learn, exactly? Who's made more mistakes this year, Hamilton or Piquet? Anyway, surprising speed so far from Kovalainen.
I have a feeling that Rosberg is gonna crash out again this year.
wow, kimi is BACK
Oh my God... What a surprise Button on pole!

You know I'd probably would of been more happy if Raikkonen got it.....
Hell Yeah! 2nd place is pretty good. AFAIK Rai uses KERS this weekend, hope he can pull away at the start tomorrow.
Fakk, 3 hundredths. Hopefully Räi is fueled longer
This is not good for Brawn. Kimi is clearly slower than the Brawns in terms of race pace. But with KERS-equipped Kimi on the front row, there is a great chance for Kimi to overtake Button at T1. If Button can't overtake him in the first few laps, Brawn's race is over.
Will be interesting to see fuel weights and whether or not Alonso gets penalised for blocking Trulli (and any other drivers, for that matter).
BUTTON! I don't care that much about Hamilton's fail, 'cause Buttons on pole again! And well done Kimi

I'm not massively worried about Kimi's KERS from previous experience, but I might be eating these words...
Quote from Timdpr :BUTTON! I don't care that much about Hamilton's fail, 'cause Buttons on pole again! And well done Kimi

I don't care about Hamilton's fail but it was quite funny all that talk about how this race was gonna be his big comeback and he goes and stuffs it into the tyrewall
Kimi should get Button on the first corner, it will be intresting to see the weights, Webber looks to be running a 1 stopper which imo is stupid of redbull as he was looking soo promising of getting pole.
cant wait to see what excuse intrepid will find for that one
KIMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F*** YEAH !

frontrow+ kers = brawn killer

/fanboy mode off
I am a pure genius.

[I cut out the bulk, but essentially, I am a genius.]

Linky.
There's the potential for an astounding drive by Hamilton, but it's very, very unlikely. Still, he should pass a few cars, which will make it interesting.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am a pure genius.

[I cut out the bulk, but essentially, I am a genius.]

Linky.

lol. i got out of that group just because they kept sending useless and pointless messages.... and they suck tbh... look, already 6 races and them red cars are BACK( well... sort of.. )

edit: gonna become a fan again and talk about ferrari's awesomeness ... =D

E2: work done. ^^
Ferrari awesomenes? I wouldnt talk so early, you might find yourself eating up your words....
probably. but they are still awesome ! =P

they fight against those millionaire grandpas and they race at the same time.... and they did not screw it today.. so that is a good sign

(... XD... im hopeless)
Quote from el pibe :and they did not screw it today.. so that is a good sign

Not that good, Massa managed to thump into a wall which no doubt caused some serious damage as he had to limp into the pits.
as far i know, it was only damage on the nosecone.. wich is purely cosmetic.
Quote from DevilDare :Ferrari awesomenes? I wouldnt talk so early, you might find yourself eating up your words....

LOL.. At least the 2 Ferraris are in the top10, what about Merc?
Given how brittle F1 cars are, I'd suspect he'll encounter a mechanical problem during the race that wasn't detected.

Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2009
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG