The online racing simulator
FC Barcelona or Manchester United?
(60 posts, started )

Poll : Who Will win Champion's League?

FC Barcelona
Manchester United
Who do you think will win as I think the game is today.
Also the worth of all the players together is 835 million or something like that and Messi makes 115 000 dollars a day. (i think its dollars but it may be franks aka swiss franks as I got this from swiss news.)
#2 - oli17
as a chelsea supporter, its hard to know who i hate more, but i'm gonna go with barca (my uncle won't thank me :shrug
Went with Man U. Simply because Barca doesnt deserve to be in the finals. Supposed to be Chelsea v Manchester tonight :/
#4 - oli17
oh shit, how did i forget about that!

how do i change my vote??!?!?!?
Barca.

Just because I can't stand Ronaldo.
Barcaaa
#7 - Gil07
u r all tiny little camp men.
no one likes u
at all
i hate u, u lack genitalia and are gormless little gimps.
Oh great, look who turned up.

I reckon Manchester's gonna get it. We shall see.
Quote from earmelon :u r all tiny little camp men.
no one likes u
at all

Why is someone like this still on the forum?
#12 - 5haz
Quote from earmelon :u r all tiny little camp men.
no one likes u
at all

Hi babes
now who do u actually think will win (not who do u want)

i reckon man u
Still laughing at the way the English went nuts after the Chelski Barca game, so want Baraca to win just to watch it all again.

FTR, Barca got just as many bad breaks from the ref as Chelski....it's not thier fault that for a team worth £150+ Million they could'nt score more than 1 goal agaisnt arguably the worst defence ever to reach a European final
1-0 To Barca.
wont be for long
I don't really care who wins, but i think Man Utd will still win, they are simply just to good. But it shall be interesting.
Damn, ManU sucked in the first half.

It looked like Barca was only in 3rd gear most of the time and they still dominated them easily.
Sir Alex Ferguson will get the Man Utd players to come out in the 2nd half with all guns blazing. They always seem to do it so i think he will do it again.
2:0

Barcelona got it me thinks. Very nice goal by Messi
Where is the 'none of above teams' in this poll?
Paul Scholes - almost 20 years at the top level.....and yet he still can't tackle. Honestly if he wasn't a good passer of the ball (well he used to be) he would have been on his arse years ago.
Well i guess i was wrong again, Barca are winning and i think they will win now. Man Utd have been crap, Barca have strolled this final, Well done to Barca i hope
Boring match.... Very much one sided :/
I now voted for Barcelona

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG