The online racing simulator
Quote from GhostVE :*** SPOILER *** Level 16 - Trigger

Again, you come through to my aid lol
Try something like this:

Anyone got any tips for Extra 3 : Spiral? I've tried elastic, rockets, pulleys to no avail. I want to see Extra 7 and I can't until I do this. The others are (relatively) easy.

Edit: Mine was better
Attached images
temp.jpg
Don't mention highscores to GhostVE. He has got like 740 just from the demo levels

Quote from tristancliffe :Try something like this:

Anyone got any tips for Extra 3 : Spiral? I've tried elastic, rockets, pulleys to no avail. I want to see Extra 7 and I can't until I do this. The others are (relatively) easy.

Edit: Mine was better

I used rubber for throwing things and destroying things (first tip )
Can anybody help me with level 29
Quote from GhostVE :*** SPOILER *** Level 29

lol thanks again!
Quote from spsamsp :lol thanks again!

You wouldnt be able to send the completed file would you?? Its in the levels folder in the armadillo main folder (if you didnt no)

(The Picture is hard to copy)

Thanks for the tip Hyperactive. 3 bits of rubber did the trick. But I was saddened to find there was no Extra 7 :'(

So I made my own level. I'll fiddle with it tomorrow, and then post it, and I'll send a cookie* to the person who uses the least money.

*cookie may be small, mouldy, fake, or poisoned.
Quote from GhostVE :Well I could but I won't - you've got to give it a try first. If by tomorrow you have not managed it, PM me and I'll post the level.

Lol... im gna go nutz but if thats what you want... thanks in advance for the morning when you send the solution to me
Quote from tristancliffe :But I was saddened to find there was no Extra 7 :'(

There are 10 'Extra' levels.

Quote from spsamsp :You wouldnt be able to send the completed file would you?? Its in the levels folder in the armadillo main folder (if you didnt no)

(The Picture is hard to copy)

Are you really getting your money's worth?
Attached files
level29.zip - 1.4 MB - 198 views
Quote from filur :There are 10 'Extra' levels.

Are you really getting your money's worth?

probably not lol

Thanks btw
Quote from tristancliffe :Thanks for the tip Hyperactive. 3 bits of rubber did the trick. But I was saddened to find there was no Extra 7 :'(

So I made my own level. I'll fiddle with it tomorrow, and then post it, and I'll send a cookie* to the person who uses the least money.

*cookie may be small, mouldy, fake, or poisoned.

I think there are 10 extras. A new one seems to get unlocked per 1000 of spare money you have on the normal levels. There's definately at least 8 extras.
Oh really? Better go and refine some of my solutions then - there are a few I can easily optimise
work it out, the clue is there!
Quote from tristancliffe :Thanks for the tip Hyperactive. 3 bits of rubber did the trick. But I was saddened to find there was no Extra 7 :'(

I have ten extra levels... :juggle:

Quote from tristancliffe :*cookie may be small, mouldy, fake, or poisoned.

Good to know

EDIT: and note to self: read the thread before posting (or post twice)
EDIT2: don't think there are more than 10 extra levels.I have over 11k credits and only 10 extras (optimize : ON)
I'm on 9281 for the normal levels. There's quite a few where I couldn't work out how to do it properly so resorted to a big pulley type thing with weights on the end. Should be able to save some money on those ones! I like Extra 9
I just bought this game, for sure it's addictive!!!
Anyone tried the armadillo cam yet? While playing click on the view button
Yeah just got it, and was fooling around with the armadillo cam. Was pretty neat. I am working on a huge level with elevators and stuff, basically it might be neverending, but last a really long time
Stuck on 23 Time for sleep. I hate voids.
Post it when you're done tweak.
Hhehe ok. I don't have an interest in the puzzles/levels, I just like to make my own creations that you can watch.
Ok, time to throw in the towel here. Level 20, the scoop. I seriously need help. I've tried everything I can think of for three days now. Please? A small hint? I have tried using a rocket to tilt the scoop, and counterweights. When the scoop is heavy enough I'm hopelessly over budget. I've tried a light scoop, with a rocket attached to a rope pulling it up. I've tried bypassing the scoop altogether, creatign a lift-thing under the teleport.. No good any of those. Help?
@GhostVE

Your Level 23 solution is too complicated!! You can save yourself a $1000

Awesome little physics based game
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG