The online racing simulator
The new Aston Martin...
(47 posts, started )
Thing is, they won't sell loads, as only Aston Martin owners are entitled to buy one...
#27 - SamH
Is that truth or rumour? If it's truth, then it's idiocy and Aston Martin deserve no better than British Leyland got. And with decisions like that, it's exactly what they'll get.
i bet it goes like shit off a hot shovel though
Quote from 91mason91 :i bet it goes like shit off a hot shovel though

wont, it will have basicly the same engine as the IQ
#30 - 5haz
They managed to cram the 6litre V12 into the Vantage, so perhaps...
Wonder if they are going to make an LMP1 out of this for 2010 Le Mans
Ahahahahah ahahahahah

hahahahahah
I suppose this is like a Keyring to put on the Keys of your current Aston?
/me pukes
I hope it is only available to current owners or Aston will end up being the new "cock" brand if every Audi, soft-roader and Merc Sportcoupe owner buys one.
All I can say is What the F**k!!?? Seriously? I mean Aston Martin is known for loud noises abd not that minger of a car. I think the designers are on crack or eco-crack...
It's obviously meant as a courtesy car, they realise how often their cars need to be serviced or repaired, and that wags need something to go shopping in.
It's a Toyota....
Quote from Ulrich Bez :“Much work is still required, but I am confident that this project could become reality in the not too distant future. This concept - akin to an exclusive tender to a luxury yacht - will allow us to apply Aston Martin design language, craftsmanship and brand values to a completely new segment of the market.”

The offering of a ‘Cygnet’ with a DBS, DB9 or Vantage is a unique combination of opposites and a novel transport solution allowing intelligent and sensitive mobility on an exclusive and innovative level.”

Source. So it does look like it's for owners (or prospective owners) of 'proper' Astons only.
As ugly as it is, you can't beat an aston martin badge lol
#42 - JJ72
Quote from amp88 :Source. So it does look like it's for owners (or prospective owners) of 'proper' Astons only.

Heh I really love their marketing talks.

"novel transport solution allowing intelligent and sensitive mobility on an exclusive and innovative level."

I can imagine the sort of person who came up with this kind of crap.
Quote from JJ72 :
"novel transport solution allowing intelligent and sensitive mobility on an exclusive and innovative level."

Green washed Japanese wank with a fancy badge.
Smart + Aston Martin = lol wtf fail
im exited to see the final one. then i just need to wait a little and see how someone has stack a db9 engine on the backseat
Haha FaIL!

The new Aston Martin...
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG