The online racing simulator
Steven gately (ex boyzone member) dead at 33.
I dont even know who he was, but RIP.
Never liked the band, but that is quite surprising news RIP
Probably an aftershock from realizing how much bad music they did back in the days.
What a bummer.
Quote from mclarenmatt :What a bummer.

i am going straight to hell. havn't laughed like that in a while.

sad when people die you but he didn't do much for music lets be honest.
Quote from rich uk :i am going straight to hell. havn't laughed like that in a while.

sad when people die you but he didn't do much for music lets be honest.

Haha! Don't worry I started the long walk to hell a long time ago ...

Never really liked their music but he probably did more in 33 years that alot of people will in a life time.
He seemed to be choked in his own vomit.
Apparently he hung himself.

He was considering a knife, but he was a shit stabber.

Hooray! you've just discovered that a celebrity has died! But what's that? You don't know what to do next? Well you're in luck, cos what follows is a handy step by step guide on how to handle the death of a celebrity...

STEP ONE: Find a computer. Any will do, so long as it can connect to the world wide web.

STEP TWO: Log onto your favourite internet forum and check nobody else has broken the news yet.
Reduced: 98% of original size [ 650 x 367 ] - Click to view full image

Hooray! The first important step is complete. But you have to act fast!

STEP THREE: Using the forum's search facility, find out if the celebrity has ever been mentioned in the forum before? No, he hasn't? Don't let that put you off, just because nobody had an opinion when they were alive doesn't meant they won't want to talk about them now they're dead.

STEP FOUR: This one is crucial. Every second that passes by, someone else could be breaking the news. Now is the time act. Post the story. Don't worry if you have no further information just yet. Just get that topic up there! It's going to be your name next to the subject title, and people will remember how "on the ball" you were in years to come.

STEP FIVE: Now you've staked your claim, if you so wish you can take time to look further into the story. Use a search engine such as google to see which websites are reporting the story. Then use the copy and paste tool to edit your post and add the bones to your story.

STEP SIX: Sit back and enjoy the responses as they come flooding in. Make a fun game out of it if you wish. Award yourself points every time someone uses a phrase such as "well, I was never a fan myself but..." or "so what!? millions of people die eve...".

Congratulations, you are now a fully qualified Bringer Of Grief. Keep up the good work!
Well the Stephen Gatelys boyfriend musta woke up with a big stiffy didn't he!?
(guilty lol)
I find it all a bit bad taste to be honest, id like to see how you all felt if your loved one was in a morgue or rotting 6ft under. Its not something to be messed with, its serious shit and i think a bit more respect is needed tbh.
Wooopdie do, I may die in the future. Ya dont say.
#15 - 5haz
Never laugh at the dead, if you do they come and haunt you in your dreams.
Never heard,but R.I.P
#19 - CSU1
...He never really looked like the type of person who cared for his health, RIP.

+++

Michael Jackson was rightly pissed off when he saw him arrive at the gates to heaven as he thought God said "here comes a member of the Boy's home"!!!

*sorry RIP*

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG