The online racing simulator
Does anyone have a stream? I need to enjoy myself while at school you know...
I am recording the practises home, but ill watch here to.
I'm thinking that this track WILL reik havak.
They improved the best time from GP2 right away - Algearsuari done 1:50...
#29 - 5haz
I'm struggling to see more than 1.5 places where to make a pass, confirm / deny?
Button right up there in 2nd in practice. Could this finally be his first podium finish in a few months?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Button right up there in 2nd in practice. Could this finally be his first podium finish in a few months?

No.
#34 - 5haz
To early to tell, but I'd love to see a British first row obviously.

Maybe now the pressures off Button, he'll start driving quicker.
Is it just me or does this track look really that boring?
Like Singapore it photos really well, but doesn't look great on TV. The 09 aero cars don't help as well.
I had a dream last night Kimi died at this race
I personally think the track looks very beautiful. Especially with on-board cameras. Love the small run off areas and these blue marks all the way next to the track.
It for sure is going to be much better than Valencia, probably the best street circuit, probably because it isn't real street circuit, hehe. Those two long straights have to give some action.
And yes only thing that this track misses are some tricky corners, but still it should be an interesting race. Taking in consideration that there are no really tricky corners the whole grid should be in less than 1 sec in quali
Kovayashi's looking confident in FP2, hopefully he'll get to Q3 and mix up the pack a bit
I came home a while ago, and now i've watched both practises, and the track look BLODY AWSOME!
In prac 2, when dark, the cars, wow they looked great too
Outstanding track IMO
#42 - 5haz
2nd session an the order at the top is pretty similar, are we seeing a trend?
Besides the McLarens, Brawns look good. They have top speed, good apex speed and the laptimes.
I bet on Vettel for now, although things are certainly looking better for Baricello after the good performance of the Brawns in the practice.
Wow, the mclarens seems awsomly strong!!
WOW, look at hamilton! Hes so quick!
wow how fast is hamilton!!
Alonso failed
Fffuu someone shut Lehto up
He done 6 laps and all the others 12 or so.
And he is 1,0 sec faster than Kovalainen, 2nd place guy, its really quick.
Only guy to below 40's.

Hamilton on pole! Kovalainen 2nd. 100% sure

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG