The online racing simulator
Quote from Mustafur :hekki is definetely fired now considering how good hamilton did in quaily.

Quote from Mustafur :lol I totally forgot(i was just watching the f1 timing screens and i didn't see it).

Even with that gearbox failure he is definetely fired because Hamilton has outclassed Kovalainen, all year.
#77 - JJ72
Fell asleep just watching quali, can't get into this track, too many slow speed mickey mouse stuff.
#78 - DeMS
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Hamilton has 2 laps less fuel than Vettel, but isn't the lightest car in the top 10. Hamilton is so quick, he'll easily pull out enough of a gap over Vettel during his first stint. So, with the winner decided, it's up to the rest of them to squabble over 2nd.

Fuel strategies here.

You need to count that he also was the only driver with KERS on the top ten, so the gap is unrealisticaly widened.

That doesn't take away that it has been a great solid weekend from Hamilton, point is that you can't count only fuel loads anymore this year.
(Next year IF every car has KERS, then that's going to be another matter)
Looking for Kobayashi to improve his last result
how long before kobayashi or someone trying to pass him, gets into a situation where an accident is inevitable and the comentators crack a joke about a "kobayashi maru test"
Quote from tinvek :how long before kobayashi or someone trying to pass him, gets into a situation where an accident is inevitable and the comentators crack a joke about a "kobayashi maru test"

if they were that geeky they would never have made it on tv
Hopefully as it gets dark it mixes things up a bit.
Well, Vettel is not letting Hamilton go.
Am I the only one finding this race a bit...boring?
Both Renaults in 16th and 17th...Better luck next year I guess (if they make it there).

Hamilton out with brake problems, Alguersuari also sou (the latter made a mistake and pit in the red bull crew instead!)
Kobayasi!
lol Alguersuari.
Hamilton has to retire

Brake problems
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One good thing though, Kobayashi in 3rd, awsome!
Ouch! HAMburger out Kobayashi on good pace though as Arox said
Now it will be even more boring. Could at least have been close for P1. :/
I smell burning brakes.

Kobayashi! \o/
I think Kobayashi is a great driver, he can be in the top in the future (if he has a good car under him.)
#96 - DeMS
Funny situation from Kimi :

On one side, he can favour Ferrari by giving them the 3rd place on team's championship.

On the other side, he can favour McLaren and then maybe get a seat for next season with them.

Yes, they are both one point apart ;>
Kobayashi is awesome.
Someone here said, that Kobayashi is a new Ide.

Maybe Alguersuari is? How can he mix up boxes?
Oh no Kubica::/
Get them, KOB!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG