The online racing simulator
... and so begins the very long F1 offseason. Next topic after geography lessons: unicorns nearing extinction, is global warming to blame?
Quote from lizardfolk :
So...actually what you are saying would agree with what I'm trying to bring across (after we've established that Pakistan and India are asian countries since they are east of Central Asian countries and making them exceptions just purely because of cultural differences and shifts is arbitrary and superficial)

Geographical lines are superficial. It's the cultural differences that count!

What are we talking about agian?
Quote from Mattesa :Geographical lines are superficial. It's the cultural differences that count!

...I know...I didnt say that the Pakistanis are more culturally related to the Chinese than the Middle East just because they are located in Asia. I did say that they shouldn't be considered a part of the Middle East (geographically) just because they are more culturally related to the Middle East. There's exceptions everywhere and we shouldn't just arbitrarily redraw geographical lines (no matter how superficial) when cultural shifts occur. I mean...if Pakistan is considered to be a part of the Middle East instead of Asia then what the hell are Central Asians now? Central Middle Eastern Outer Western Asians? This will just confuse the crap out of people. Especially since they are West of Pakistan and Pakistan is next to India (which is next to China).

Keep the geographical standards as it is and if anyone makes any prejudgement on a person or a group of people purely based on their geological origin than that person is an idiot. But lets not try to change standards to accommodate logical fallacy shall we?
im looking for a Torrent of this race. does anyone know one?
After Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwww got a 3 point infraction for talking about piracy, I doubt anyone will tell you where to get one.

Unless PM.
Torrent files do not have any copyrighted material in them.
anyway, i found one and watched the race..... omg it was dull... i was going towards the light at the end of the tunnel until jb got near enough webber.... XD

and it also made me sad because eddie jordan was hoping that kimi would get a seat for next year, but hes off to do something that is called rallying with a citroen....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG