The online racing simulator
I guess you cant do justice to all the teams because there so many cool, nice and friendly teams out there, you simply cant choose the award winners without having to bite off a piece of your tongue :rolleyes:
don'T want to disturb your creativity with inventing awards, vykos will not be able to win, but if you look at the title correctly, it is called TEAM awards

i'd nominate myself for the slow drivers award, but since this is about teams, i guess most of the award ideas aim in the wrong direction
Quote from ORION :I guess you cant do justice to all the teams because there so many cool, nice and friendly teams out there, you simply cant choose the award winners without having to bite off a piece of your tongue :rolleyes:

from there the votings..
doesn't mean the winner of for example: fastest team really is the fastest
IMO it would be nice to have a top 10 list as final result, not "the best team", but rather a list of the 10 teams with the most votes
hey, you are forgetting the best team out there!

[dSRC] digiServ Racing Club: Fast, Fun and Friendly!

we certainly aint the fastest but i think we are THE friendliest! our servers provide a great place to race for everyone, noobs upto pros!

i vote me :P
orion, this is the nominations stage, people nominate the teams worthy of being voted for. Then i take the top 10 nominees for each award and make polls for em. And then you can see how many votes each of the 10 nominees have. I have to do it this way because i need a way to get the teams, and I cant do that automatically because there are too many variations for computer to handle. Ie SCCC can also be South City Cab Company, SCCabCO etc, and computer wont take these as the same team. Anyway less than 2 more thans in nominations and the real fun begins!
If it is OK Chensta, then I would like to put forward our case at [tsr.]. We are a relaxed bunch of racers who wish to have a good time in the game that we all know and love. For more information about our team, go to www.syncro-racing.com

Any nominations would be most appreciated. Good luck to all other team also!
Well I might as well mention MRNL (link in sig), although I doubt many people have heard of us or raced against us. Most of the team practise offline or in private servers. Aren't the Dutch weird?

We're nice guys though, honest.
Quote from Bob Smith :driver with most hair?

Thats my duty. and I would agree, dSRC is the most friendly team that I have driven into, my PC BG (currently blown up) is a pic a dSRC member got in a race of ours at SO4R in FXO, I have it as my BG and rasterbated up to about 2X3 and I love it. The pic is funny, me leading a race. Good times in that FXO
what about a "Comunity Awards 2005"??

Sure LFS-Spain would have an award!! :hyper:
one thing at a time teams nominations ends in 24 hours get your votes in
Quote from ColeusRattus :I'm all for: "Demo Racer with most posts"

Sorry for quoting myself, but due to happenings in the recent past, I am forced to withdraw from this suggestion.

See you on track
Quote from ColeusRattus :Sorry for quoting myself, but due to happenings in the recent past, I am forced to withdraw from this suggestion.

See you on track

Welcome to the desert of the real.
I reckon we should get a most comedy given to lfs for my bike video
Okay, not getting many more nominations now, so I think I will be closing that down and start tallying, keep an close eye on the website, as I will be releasing the nominees soon, and voting should start sometime tomorow.
Good Luck to ALL the finalists.
okay question to the community - there is a chance that most people would have voted by the 1st week, so should i make the voting last that long? or finish on the last day of september as first planned
Likewise! Good luck y'all!
n!faculty in the list of the fastest team? n1lyn has left, didnt you notice? :P
Yeah, but I was also wondering why ZT is nominated to be the friendliest team. I mean: Orion is still a ZT member Oo

Anyways: Drago rocks
ROFL
I think Allian and Ocrana are the fastest teams atm, but they are not nominated for the friendliest
So you only want the teams you would vote for to be nominated? Thats funny. Why don´t you release an "Orion thinks these teams are the best" list? Everybody will be keen on reading it, I think ^^
Quote from ORION :n!faculty in the list of the fastest team? n1lyn has left, didnt you notice? :P

what about drago?
One driver doesnt make a team fast anyway... and ocrana and Allian have like 10 drivers who are faster than drago

Why are you flaming anyway? :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG