The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
looks neat tomba! the only thing i could nag about is too many colors but i love those bars.
I need to kit out my nearly bog-standard hardtail.... or buy a regular street/hybrid bike to commuting... decisions..
Quote from Fuse5 :looks neat tomba! the only thing i could nag about is too many colors but i love those bars.
I need to kit out my nearly bog-standard hardtail.... or buy a regular street/hybrid bike to commuting... decisions..

Thanks! I got rid of some of the stickers a while ago..
Looks better now, in my opinion.

Attached images
_MG_5215s.jpg
TT / Aero bars fitted, make a HUGE difference to time trials.

Quote from andybarsblade :This is the same video but with front and rear cameras sync'd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9QCrJc9LHo

Yeah nice and fast when my honda get's the 70cc engine I am going to make a video of me driving at least 90 KM/h .
yes it is a original 70cc Honda engine with fast crankshaft for more efficient fuel usage and more power and a faster flywheel.

I will make a ride video just a ride video from somewhere to somewhere else.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Thanks! I got rid of some of the stickers a while ago..

ha, great choice looked too busy, and that white frame is a beauty

@Dan - nice one you spent more on biking gear than a car yet?
Not yet.......although I have been looking at dedicated TT bikes......

I've just brought an aero helmet too, supposed to be the next biggest improvement in aero for TT's.

Also, completed my first "crit" this weekend, VERY different form of racing, quite intense!, as you can see from my stats!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/45700891
heh, nice, bloody consistant speed :O
Indeed, not bad for a short, tight circuit, got another one of 5th Sept, and then on 12th Sept, I am hoping to improve on my 3rd place from the last one.....maybe even a win......
hehee, gettin ambitious ehh... TDF next year?
Nah, missed the boat I think, too old now , I don't think I could be anything more than a half decent amateur now, if I had have started doing it properly 20 years ago.....who knows.....

If I can feature in the top half of any event, then I am happy, going to try for 24min 10mile TT next season, and maybe even a sub-hour 25 TT.....
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Thanks! I got rid of some of the stickers a while ago..

how do you stop
With brakes
I never quite understood why there are bikes without a stand....
when you are biking real fast, and you go off a jump, you dont want them to come down when you land

and to save weight
Hm...still, back to motorised Bikes:

(Just an epic Milestone in my Scooter Career)
@logitek, I have a rear brake

Quote from Stefani24 :I never quite understood why there are bikes without a stand....

weight, noise, is in way, if the stand fcks up, it will fck up the frame too most likely.. And must be something else I can't think of now
Quote from Stefani24 :I never quite understood why there are bikes without a stand....

cause stands are useless unless you want to show off.
theres always bike ... trays, walls to lean on, and ground to put your bike on if you really need to.
Quote from Fuse5 :cause stands are useless unless you want to show off.
theres always bike ... trays, walls to lean on, and ground to put your bike on if you really need to.

and this Well explained!

Only a retard would use bike stand on a dj bike.
Quote from Ales_M :Only a retard would use bike stand on a dj bike.

goes for all bikes really, but mainly the highperformance ones (the ones you ride fast no matter what terrain)... its just another accessory weighing down your hybrid city bike otherwise..
No real bike has a stand there just a waste a time unless u have a shopper bike :P

Also this will be my new bike in a week or so

cant w8 to hit some 10ft drops and tables
Ma crib and ma ride
Attached images
IMG_1999.JPG

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG