The online racing simulator
Dinger is on my squad...
Quote from edge3147 :Don't get all bent. Just tryin to make convo.

Yeah, somebody got a stream for BlueFlame? (I got your back Flame )
Does anybody else find the blend line prior to turn #1 a little dangerous? Seems like it's working out though
Debris... caution flag was needed this time.. Long green flag run comes to an end :/
Quote from Cornys :Does anybody else find the blend line prior to turn #1 a little dangerous? Seems like it's working out though

MW showed why its a bad idea on the backstraight.
gordon gone!!
Damn it there goes 2/5 of my drivers....
Really calm race so far as opposed to the Shootout, Truck and Nationwide races. Let's hope it stays that way until the last few laps

Gordan did have a good car
Nice save terry
Better than hitting a wall... Or pulling a danica over correcting and wrecking the field.... These commercial brakes are getting annoying
Hopefully there won't be breaks at the end of the race because we're getting them now, but I should know better
Quote from Cornys :Does anybody else find the blend line prior to turn #1 a little dangerous? Seems like it's working out though

It's been like that at Daytona for the last 9,001 years - as far as I know it's never caused an issue.
It's 4th of July already. Damn, looks like 500 gonna end early!

It's annoying that the commentators don't realise Montoya clearly had a motor/transmission failure and locked up the rears.
So much for lower emisions.
jesus... only in NASCAR will a F1 driver hit a jet drier...
why the **** do they carry jet fuel around in the first place?
#445 - CSF
Ya know what they need? Rain.
The Jet fuel is to power engines to blow off the track and keep it dry.
Quote from boothy :

Watch some videos of the nascar all star race jeff gordon won after crashing in the rain. Thats why we dont race in the rain lol

Btw: jet fuel is less stupid than you think. It is less flamable than the gasoline we fuel our cars with, like diesel..
Quote from CSF :Ya know what they need? Rain.

ignited kerosene + water = larger fire Burn all the Daytona, CSF!
Asphalt melts at 1000 degrees F.
Jet fuel burns at 600 degrees F

Track should be fine

2012 Nascar Thread for Rednecks
(1589 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG