The online racing simulator
C.a.r.s.
(968 posts, started )
Came all over it, ****ing cool did loads of testing, noticed that the physics have changed (???) it felt lot more responsible to drive and better, actually could enjoy driving it..
hmm, gotta retry it again.
only played it twice >_>
I think this is the best build yet. The new lighting is ace, but the environment is too overexposed in the open wheelers.
tried different HDR settings? must have one that suits your preference.
OO, transitions are a nice touch. Hopefully I'll have some time to muck about soon...
I'm curious about the performance... could anyone post his pc specs and fps?
Oh. My. God.

Holy mother of god.... what in will this demand of the PC!?
Holy....

What track. I want that track RIGHT NOW

And need to reinstall and try it again
Sweet jesus.

Let me go buy Cars, This is a track I won't want to miss!
These are early versions as well, originally planned for another game and pulled out of the library for pCARS.
Quote from kimd41 :Oh. My. God.

PIC
PIC
PIC

Are we there in heaven yet?

That track could be easily the end of my life hahaha. No more LFS, no more food, no more sunlight
Thank god LFS doesn't have graphics like this, my PC would go KABOOOM!
Quote from Electrik Kar :These are early versions as well, originally planned for another game and pulled out of the library for pCARS.

Ferrari project?
Quote from BlueFlame :It was me. I just feel CARS is much like other companies that are taking big sums of money from customers, tricking them into believing that they are actually making an investment.

so 10€ is a massive investment? (also it's not really an investment because if you give them 10€ you will get 10€ discound for the final game :shrug
(also pCARS is no company :P)

you fail at trolling
Quote from NitroNitrous :I'm curious about the performance... could anyone post his pc specs and fps?

Intel Core i7-2600
ASUS P8P67
Nvidia GTX 570
8GB RAM

Averaging about 50 - 55 FPS.. occasionally drops to low 40s on the lighting intensive scenes (e.g. day/night transition)
Quote from Gabkicks :Ferrari project?

I'm not 100% sure but that may be it (rings a bell anyway).
my specs...
cpu: intel q8200 quad cpu
ram: 4 gb
gpu: nvidia gtx 465

fps figures...dont really know tbh
but...always fluid.
so it never drops under 25 fps.
all set up to max.
OMFG those pictures look bleeding awesome.

C.a.r.s.
(968 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG