The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
american team called "land of the free" ?

i ever thought my country is "land of the free" only haha

good luck anyway
Quote from MoonForce :american team called "land of the free" ?

i ever thought my country is "land of the free" only haha

good luck anyway

Hahaha, thanks for the good wishes
The team is 8 months old, 19 members strong. And even now thru the summer months (slow time) 14 of the 19 members are active as of last month.
Oh and BTW, our team name is simply a quote from our National Anthem. It certainly isn't meant to insinuate we are "free" or that no other country is free. But, this is a forum, you get all kinds here.
-
A Few hard drivers (MARSH2a) DELETED by MARSH2a
Quote from MARSH2a :Quick drivers.

Almost applied till i saw that :P

Any American's looking to join a team wont find a nicer bunch of guy's to join up with! LOTF ftw!! (core is pretty cool too)
LOTF is certainly a good team to be on :-) I was with them for a few months or less. Unfortunately I had to depart because of certain situations that I'm editing out for the sake of Marsh and the entire LOTF team.
Quote from th84 :Almost applied till i saw that :P

Any American's looking to join a team wont find a nicer bunch of guy's to join up with! LOTF ftw!! (core is pretty cool too)

Quit yankin us will ya T? Who ever said you cant be on two teams anyway?
Hey, we can make a noobs division. You can preside

You could give Brandon a real run for his money, make him earn his keeps...
Quote from th84 :Any American's looking to join a team wont find a nicer bunch of guy's to join up with! LOTF ftw!! (core is pretty cool too)

Hey hey hey....don't forget about us (EAGLE)'s over here

And for the LOTF guys, if you haven't seen it already, we're hosting a 150 lap race on the oval with the f08 on Aug 27th. It's listed here:http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11383
We got 10 grid positions that are still available. You should get some guys together and come race with us
Quote from th84 :Almost applied till i saw that :P

Thanks for the (props) th84!
Quote from dave4002000 :Hey hey hey....don't forget about us (EAGLE)'s over here

I didnt!

Quote from MARSH2a :Who ever said you cant be on two teams anyway?

Well , you never know what may happen. A run for his money... Ill smoke him like he's white widow

And banshee, core always will get (props) from me.
-
(MARSH2a) DELETED by MARSH2a
Quote from dave4002000 :Hey hey hey....don't forget about us (EAGLE)'s over here

And for the LOTF guys, if you haven't seen it already, we're hosting a 150 lap race on the oval with the f08 on Aug 27th. It's listed here:http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11383
We got 10 grid positions that are still available. You should get some guys together and come race with us

Sorry Dave, with summer activities and all, our own Summer Series winding down in a couple weeks, time has just been unavailable lately.

Gearing up for the Fall though, we'll work out some events.

We're still looking for a few members people!

After 6 of 7 events...

Good luck guys!

The road pictured above is located somewhere in the states. Can anyone guess what road it is?
Quote from MARSH2a :Sorry Dave, with summer activities and all, our own Summer Series winding down in a couple weeks, time has just been unavailable lately.

Gearing up for the Fall though, we'll work out some events.

We're still looking for a few members people!

that's alright some other time...it's not like either of us are going anywhere...lol.

as for your "which road is this" question, i'm going to guess either I-10 in Arizona or I-80 in Utah. Might also be I-40 somewhere out west as well. There's a lot of flat empty roads in the country...lol..i've been on most of them. But it's hard to narrow it down to just one
That's frickin' I-71 from Cincinnati to Columbus, OH. What a boring piece of road. :grumpy: I went there on Tuesday, and tend to complain for about 4 days afterward. :arge:
LMAO

You're both wrong keep guessing. The only clue I can think of would easily give it away, so I'll wait to use it.
Is that a personally taken photogragh, or a well known one? If that image has been around for a while and is popular, then we might be able to guess it. Otherwise, I stand by my guess of I-71.
I-66
What'd you say Red?

US Route 66, somewhere in Arizona...

In just over 24 hours, we will have closed and filed away our first ever Team/Invitational series, Summer Series '06.

I enjoyed everything about it, and want to personally thank all that participated. Lots of hard driving, goood times, and lessons learned.

I anticipate this to be the first of many others to come. Thanks again.
Quote from banshee56 :Is that a personally taken photogragh, or a well known one? If that image has been around for a while and is popular, then we might be able to guess it. Otherwise, I stand by my guess of I-71.

Can't be I-71 -- no farmhouses, rusted out wrecks, or Stuckey's billboards
Quote from Z51L9889 :Can't be I-71 -- no farmhouses, rusted out wrecks, or Stuckey's billboards

lol...true true
Thanks for putting on this series guys! Saturday evenings were tough for me, so I'll take 7th place for only 3 events!
Well you're quite welcome glad you could join us half the time.

Might of been different if you had a whole hand the whole time instead of a half a hand half the time...

"...carefull with that axe Eugene..." [/Pink Floyd, Ummagumma, Careful With That Axe Eugene, (live) 1968]
"....wait 'till I get me another plane. Imma gonna line all yo' friends up right beside you." [/Will Smith in the movie Independence Day]
This weeks Team Night this evening, will be on server ||| Land Of The Free 2
-
(MARSH2a) DELETED by MARSH2a

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG