The online racing simulator
Im just putting another example Im aware there are others Smile
Quote from theytookourjobs :Im just putting another example Im aware there are others Smile

What johneysvk meant :

Quote from KingOfIce :Hello,
Sorry, it's a huge job to find all the addresses in the exe of each new version! So I can't do it every time and wait for the "official" versions (and even then, it will take me some time).
I'm making the code evolve so that I don't need to read data from memory (the most requested data that used to require it is now displayed in LFS, like engine damages for example) but this takes time and motivation...

Long story short, Detect&Monitor doesn't work with test patchs. Every update King need to update it.
Actually it does work with the 0.7E13 IIRC, but the day he released it, we went on E14 and few days later E15, players have upgraded it and now can't get monitor working until you goes back to E13 (there is nothing major so we can stay in E13)
I know it is not easy but the goal is to have detect not reading memory...
Maybe there could be a descriptive error message to explain what happened instead an unhandled exception.
Quote from Flame CZE :Maybe there could be a descriptive error message to explain what happened...

or just dump crash info into a .log file Uhmm
yes i did actually, but okay
Hi racers,
New version 0.7F, I've tried to concoct THE new version of Detect & Monitor (I'm on holiday and don't have all my usual tools + small laptop, so I hope everything's ok...).

Same Link as before (2nd post)
You can overwrite only the exe if you already have the application

1.2.3.3 - 20240728
[Fix] Error message when unknown version
[New] LFS 0.7F version compatible
[Improved] Python 3.12

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG