The online racing simulator
Fastest Setup, I need speed !!!
(11 posts, started )
Hello could anyone tell me what the fastest setup is for the xrt (top speed) and the fastest drag setup (acceleration).

Thanks
thanks
thanks for tht, bit of wrong subject and in the wrong forum, but u seem to know wot ur talking about so could u tell me what the best wheel would be to get for £30-40 as i am getting s2 soon.
You need NOS. 2 bottles. The big ones.
Quote from jayhawk :You need NOS. 2 bottles. The big ones.

Stickers too - never underestimate the performance boost you can get from the right stickers. If NFS taught me anything, it's this.
A setup itself is not "fast" it's the way you drive it. There are alot of sets out there which the creator can drive fast but anyone else is miles behind, so the "fastest" set is one which you've modded to suit you and do what you want.

And also, Kev is right but he hasn't tried adding a stripe in his WR attempts or he would have 10 by now.
I just realised I'm missing stickers. I heard someone say up to 5hp extra per decal, is that right?

Oh, and make sure you equip a MASSIVE rice spoiler. Not for aero performance, but because the extra weight will help traction
Quote from Dajmin :I just realised I'm missing stickers. I heard someone say up to 5hp extra per decal, is that right?

Well I didn't measure anything scientifically, but one drunken evening playing NFSMW at a friend's house we put 16 (16!) Kenwood stickers on a Punto, and it reached speeds well in excess of 150mph.
Poor lewis has been put down by you lot already! Poor sod
He has been a Demo driver since april I started the same time almost as him (he showed my LFS), wow he needs to get S2
Quote from jamesrowe :Poor lewis has been put down by you lot already! Poor sod
He has been a Demo driver since april I started the same time almost as him (he showed my LFS), wow he needs to get S2

1st off james i aint been put down jst provided with the reply's to my question.

I wasnt after the fastest setup for the track i was just interested in how fast i could get the xrt to go (top speed) i mean is there a way of getting it above 145 mph ???
Go get LFS Tweak

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG