The online racing simulator
i agree. ALSO YAAY 300th post on this forum
when lfstweak comes out for o.5w can some1 please post the link ?
thnx sam
you know they will
hehe!!!
it wont get updated often, purely because updates are getting more often.
suppose so i managed to bodge it so i have 2 copys of it but one is 0.5w and one is 0.5v lol skill!!!
not really skill, thats what everyone does on here.
i didnt no im only 12 i thought it was quite go0d to do that but prhaps not
Didnt say it wasnt mate, Just saying thats what most people do, create 2 copys of LFS, one thats up to date, and one thats dated for mods
ok im happy again
im not much up to date with tweak but is there a version where you can tweak any car ? ? ive got the version where you can only do xfg xrg or xrt.
No, only 3 cars can be modified, thats the XFG, XRG and XRT, all other cars are encprypted (Otherwords - Cant be modified)
thnx ok, i thought so, just wasnt shore.
redruM69 seems somewhat inactive, only checking the forum about once a week, so I wouldn't count on anything happening too soon.
bobs right
Of course.
Bob always right half the DAMN time
Quote from funnybone2 :Bob always right half the DAMN time

Is this some sort of inside joke I dont understand?
LFSTweak 0.5W?
sorry for jumpin on the update too quickly...but the thought of usin LFS tweak V on single player never occurred to me...now to just wait until funnybone is it?...makes the 0.5W version
Quote from Turbocharge :sorry for jumpin on the update too quickly...but the thought of usin LFS tweak V on single player never occurred to me...now to just wait until funnybone is it?...makes the 0.5W version

funnybone. LOL. I don't know if there will be a patch W version. before people had versions on patch Q on there computer for the old version of LFSTweak. I think we will just have to keep patch V on our computers
if you add a question mark to the title, it wouldn't give the false impression that it's already out :/
i doubt redrum is going to make it until we get the next incompatible multiplayer patch, mainly because that means there wont be to many updates after that, and everyone will have time to enjoy it
I't's too easy to just keep a copy of your ptach V executable in your lfs folder and use it when you like. I have mine named LFSV.exe and it works fine with patch W in there named LFS.exe.
Updates for LFS Tweak will happen when they happen, making a new thread isn't going to help anything.
nah typical LFSforum comeback since hes so sarcastic towards everyone
J/K Or am i?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG