The online racing simulator
S2 voucher contest
(155 posts, started )
Yeah, good luck to all of you
Wow, first post, and just registered today, and you know everything..
tell me u're a ghost of other racers..lol

Indeed, so many demo users just signed up today for the contest..lol
No he just coped the other ppls posts
Quote from niall09 :Niall Quinn is not a driver, he is a footballer!

Hey, I wouldn't go that far!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :12) Make the most Irish skin you can
DK

Dash it! I wish I'd thought of this idea when giving away S2 vouchers (3 over the weekend) . I am totally rubbish at skins and want my own personal Scottish ones....maybe the next time I'm feeling in a good mood I will do a skin competition.

PS feel free to make me a free XRT 'Jock' skin if you like...please...someone...anyone!
Quote from [TDRT] Solaris PL :
Całkiem niedawno, sam nie wiem kiedy, powstała gra nosząca nazwę LFS (Live for speed)... Kiedy kolega powiedział mi o tej grze nie wierzyłem mu, że jest aż tak realistyczna... Ale jednak. Kiedy zagrałem w nią po raz pierwszy byłem pod wrażeniem. Dziś kiedy poznałem tylu ludzi ze społeczności lfs jestem pod jeszcze wiekszym wrazeniem... Boze jak to jakiś polak przeczyta to niech sie nie smieje bo to przegięcie jest...

It's better than Dan Brown

Good luck
-
(CB-1) DELETED by CB-1 : old stuff
Is there an option to set AA on? Because I have looked and didn't see anything!
Also, I don't have a Max FPS set, but yet it always stays at 60FPS and won't go above. Why not?
-LoganC-
You adjust AA and AF in your graphics cards settings.

Maybe your PC cannot handle going over 60?
Quote from Zaeka :Done All day work.

btw no AA and AF my crapy comp ...

This guy deserve a licens
Quote from VTiRoj :You adjust AA and AF in your graphics cards settings.

Maybe your PC cannot handle going over 60?

I don't know. I assume it can Cause it never drops below 60!
I have AMD Athlon X2, 2GB ram, Nvidia 7600.
**EDIT**
I just made sure everything was turned up. AA 8X AF16X

It did make a difference. I was so used to not having any anti-aliasing turned on that now it's like everything is blurry! But it's good. Though, now i only get about 50FPS!
LoganC, turn off vsync in the MISC options.
Wow, yes. That worked. thank you very much. I was getting an average of about 100FPS with it off. But now that I know that Anti-Aliasing can be turned on, I think I'll go back to that. I may only get 55FPS, but it looks much nicer!
Thank you for your help though.
-LoganC-

After setting my AA to 4X and AF to 8X I was still getting about 90FPS. So I think that is the best place for it.
Again, thanks for your help.
-
(Irish Man) DELETED by Irish Man
I'll think about it First do all 15 questions above, k?

Answer here or in a PM....then you may well get one.

DK
-
Lotsa generosity, thumbs up.

If it were me, though, I wouldn't allow entry for people that registered this month and definitely not those that registered today. (but then again, I am a cynic).
-
-
@Irish Man.

Thanks for your replies. I like everything except the skin, it seems too close to one already out there.

Also #13's not answered.

DK
-
1) What is the current WR for Blackwood GP in the XFG? 1hr36minutes. Pushing.
2) The XRT is mainly used for.... (500 words or less please. Answers judged on humour) ...running crack cocaine around Blackwood counties
3) Name the first thing you would do in S2? Unlock it, duh
4) Which was the first PC game to have Mondello Park in it as a standard track? Modello Park Grand Prix, by Atari, in 1963
5) Name, and spell correctly, three variations of the Porsche 917 Chassis 001, Chassis 002, Chassis 003
6) I want an S2 license because... (same as #2 words wise. Answers judged on how well you write) ...I paid for it, and therefore it is my right as a consumer to receive it promptly.
7) Name four famous IRISH racing drivers. Eddie Irvine. Eddie Irvine. Niki Meredith. Eddie Irvine
8) I want to race with... (Again, creative answers. LFS-centric ones get more points ) ...all four wheels on the ground, if possible.
9) Make anagrams of the following well known LFS racers:
a) lfsn00b lfsn0b0
b) Bob Smith Bosh mibt
c) Leprekaun Funny little irish blighter
10) Who would you give an S2 voucher to and why? I'd give one to Santa Claus, because he must be sick of mince pies and he never gets anything else

5 more:

11) Write me an LFS-based story, minimum of 100 words, maximum of 500. I'm looking at it from an examiner's angle (No. I'm not marking it ) As the sun rises over the horizon, engines are started. The roar is deafening. The spectators strain to see the incoming vehicle. The sounds gets louder and quieter, louder and quieter. Soon they can see the top of the driver, and eventually they see the entire ride on lawnmower tracking gracefully up and down the grass making lovely neat lines, just like on a football pitch. Well, someones got to do it.
12) Make the most Irish skin you can I did, but I forgot to turn on the computer. That seems fairly irish to me!
13) Beat a time of 2:12 around blackwood reverse, on keyboard, with the XFG on rallyX tyres. With one eye closed. Done. What, you want proof too? I forgot to save it!
14) Another writing one: Take a song, and fit LFS lyrics around it. Humour will go a long way towards getting you the S2 license. My life is brilliant. My love is pure. I saw an angle, of that I'm sure. She smiled at me in my GTR, but she was with another man. But I won't lose no sleep on that, because I've got an apex to hit!
15) If you got banned, what was the most stupid thing you got banned for? (No. I don't want this to turn into one of those 'I got banned' whinefests...Best answer this one by PMs, me thinks) Because I sent a /msg JamesF1: I'm a big horny lover and I can't drive message. Ironically, it was whilst on my own server. Git.
-
DieKolkrabe my answer's are all good?

BTW. Great site! And that one I really like it!: "Lost"

Greetz!
Thanks. Anybody want to help me do an LFS poem?

@Irish Man, re-read #13, I need a valid SPR/MPR

DK
-
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Thanks. Anybody want to help me do an LFS poem?

@Irish Man, re-read #13, I need a valid SPR/MPR

DK

Hehhehe if my english will be better I will help you
-
Well done Irish Man...i like your story, it was fun annoying Scott when you came to my house lol
I /will/ get you for that harjun

DK
Quote from niall09 :wow, different niall quinn then

didnt he used to play for sheffield united?
Hey man, I was wondering if all of my questions were correct and did u like the skin?

S2 voucher contest
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG