The online racing simulator
What is up with this forum...
(81 posts, started )
Every other forum ive been on theres a really good atmosphere and you can post stuff for a laugh, or ask peoples opinions on anything.

But on here everything seems so serious, and most people tend to just argue and argue with each other. For example the Jakg to be a moderator thread could of been and ideal target for a bit of a laugh and a banter but the mods seem to just spoil it all and close most threads that people enjoy to post about.

The only thing that draws me to the forum is the technical assistance, skins and setups etc etc.

What do i want you may ask ??? all of you to lighten up a little bit
Yeah, it's kinda like GTPlanet. They're a little stiff over there too. I think it has to do with the large number of members. With that kind of traffic, regulars become weary of seeing topics with the same old questions.

And then there are all the nationalities, as well. The simplest thing can lead to disagreement.

I find arguments among the anonymous amusing. They don't even know each other. Neither has any direct affect over the other's life, yet it's important to each to win the argument, so they go on and on. Hilarious.
No they don't
Quote from AlienT. :No they don't

Yes they do Alien are you stupid man, read the thread title man you're off topic, if you serached you would have found this posted many times before....you're such a noob Alien...and no way am I buying you an S2 license...get a job you bloody waster.

(sorry for spam...its late...I'm off too bed)
We didn't ruin that thread, Jakg did, he requested it be closed thus Bob did his job.
Don't know what you mean about this place being to serious, I see people joking around and having a good time all the time.
Quote from XCNuse :Don't know what you mean about this place being to serious, I see people joking around and having a good time all the time.

There you have it. He's serious about seeing people joking around and having a good time.
i lurk around more than i post so i think that i have an outsider's, unbiased viewpoint on this, and i do not consider this forum to be hostile. It's definitely more friendly than other forums i frequently view...
#8 - amp88
Quote from ans7812 :i lurk around more than i post so i think that i have an outsider's, unbiased viewpoint on this, and i do not consider this forum to be hostile. It's definitely more friendly than other forums i frequently view...

Anyone can see this is the propaganda coming straight out the mouth of the moderating staff. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! FIGHT THE POWER, EDUCATION IS THE ANSWER! ONE DAY WE WILL RISE AND BE FREE OF THEIR DRACONIAN RULE!!
#9 - JJ72
crap thread, shut up!!!
Quote from amp88 :Anyone can see this is the propaganda coming straight out the mouth of the moderating staff. DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! FIGHT THE POWER, EDUCATION IS THE ANSWER! ONE DAY WE WILL RISE AND BE FREE OF THEIR DRACONIAN RULE!!

They can delete our posts, but they can nivver take ... oor FREEDOMMMM ... to act like TWATS!!!1
I agree... no wait I disagree...

Hmm, I'll wait till I read something I can agree or disagree with and get back to you.

#13 - SamH
FWIW, the Jak/mod thread wasn't started by Jak and he didn't ask for it to be closed either. Jak was joking when he said he'd been caught, but obviously only Jak and anyone with access to the OP's IP would know that. I asked Jak if he started the thread, and I compared IPs with Jak's. It wasn't Jak.
Your smartness plummetted reading your own post?
That must have been a good lunch.
Hmm lunch makes me smarter? Ok time to order lunch. oh wait, its 1 am... maybe in an hour...

<---AVATAR
-perfect for reading.
#19 - Jakg
Quote from XCNuse :We didn't ruin that thread, Jakg did, he requested it be closed thus Bob did his job.
Don't know what you mean about this place being to serious, I see people joking around and having a good time all the time.

WTH? I didn't request the thread to be closed, and i certainly didn't "ruin the thread"

EDIT - Seriously, Nuse, your a mod now - you can't make assumptions like it being my second account, i posted something like "Damnit you found me out!" as a joke, but from every forum i've been on having a duplicated account = perma-ban for account #2, and a temporary ban for account #1 - what if you'd acted on it? you have the power to check and by the fact you think it was me you didn't.

Just for the record, i have this account and only this account, however if you go back far enough you'll find out that i've got the same IP as 2 other accounts, but they are not mine.
I hope this place doesnt turn into RSC :cry:
Quote from steve :I hope this place doesnt turn into RSC :cry:

For that to happen, the forums must be run with a 33 Mhz 486 through 56k modem.
I very rarely post here, for the reasons that the topic starter stated. It's very hard to get a good answer without some goon saying "try searching NOOOB". To have a decent atmosphere, you need 60-70% of people to be on one's own wavelength. Also there need to be fewer wankers.
Quote from Hankstar :They can delete our posts, but they can nivver take ... oor FREEDOMMMM ... to act like TWATS!!!1

Why, when I read that, did I suddenly get the urge to paint myself blue, run around stark bollock naked and scream a lot?
Quote from spankmeyer :For that to happen, the forums must be run with a 33 Mhz 486 through 56k modem.

LMAO, that cracked me up
Quote from HugeF1 :Why, when I read that, did I suddenly get the urge to paint myself blue, run around stark bollock naked and scream a lot?

Because you're off your meds?
It's true, my spam gets deleted by the n00b moderators, it's so unfair! And they close every thread that's not worth having open! I can't believe they dare to do this! And... And...

(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG