The online racing simulator
Quote from LFSn00b :Just a Day - Feeder

I like that song
I first hearded it in GT3, then I wanted to see how the band itself was :P

Was only the one song I liked from that band, and the version in GT3 are much better than the orginal one.
Quote from The General Lee :Eric Clapton and Mark Knopfler - Cocaine

nothing beats a bit of mark knopfler , well besides him and Phil lynott playing still in love with you... i gotta find that song

i have playing: The recounters - steady as she go's playing

next: Dire Straits - Sultins of Swing

after that: Thin Lizzy - Cold Sweat ( Real heavy rock music since before metallica and all the other s*** heavy rock bands )
Now playing: Cattle Decapitation - (Karma.Bloody.Karma.-2006-) - Success Is... (Hanging By The Neck) [03:34] \m/
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow (Hey Oh)
Cradle Of Filth - Swansong for a Raven

Two completely contrasting songs... heh.
argh no one like my kind of music just look at me playlist
Attached images
playlist.JPG
My god! You listen to crap

Pink Floyd - DSoTM for me.
crap in ur eyes yes
Thats true.

Do you think pink Floyds DSoTM is crap?
dunno never herd it
Quote from The General Lee :Do you think pink Floyds DSoTM is crap?

Regardless, it's not very adventurous is it? Listening to one of the best-selling albums of all time?

Personally I can't do with trance or any of that predictable, patronising nonsense, but you wouldn't catch me listening to dusty old prog rock bands either. Maybe when I'm 70 and that's about all my old ticker can cope with, but while I've got life in me I'll listen to music with life in it.
That would explain your bad taste in music then...You have never heard Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd...Get eBaying

Edit: Its best selling for a reason Kev
Quote from The General Lee :Edit: Its best selling for a reason Kev

Because it's "easy listening". Barry Manilow sold a lot of records in the '70s too, so did Barbra Streisand.
Elvenking - The Perpetual Knot

Hooray for folk metal.

Oh yes, no techno here!

IHopeEveryoneThatListenOnTechnoSlowlyDiesAnHorribleAndPainfullDeathAndForeverWillRegretTheyListenedOnSuchCrapS**tAsTechno
Now playing: Death - (The Sound of Perseverance--) - Bite the pain [04:33] \m/
now playin DJ-BEN presents mega bounce. YEAH DANCE RULES
Lool
Haha nice one ^_^
Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie

Cristina Scabbia is hot.
Feeder - TV Me
Quote from dj-fluxsa :argh no one like my kind of music just look at me playlist

Oh shit. Theres the word "music" in the thread title. Why are you posting this electronic heartless crap here?

Im listening to/watching a great Tool concert at Google Video.
tzz, why does everybody need to bash techno everytime, we are living with your bad tastes too.

at the moment though:
plain white t's - come back to me
Quote from dodo.ger :tzz, why does everybody need to bash techno everytime, we are living with your bad tastes too.

at the moment though:
plain white t's - come back to me

Because techno is sheit, and should be baned from the music lists all over.
It`s no talent behind the music, it`s a damned idiot geek that rapes a keyboard and use automatic rythms etc, +1 for baning techno as a music genere, and put it in under TRASH!
I agree with The Very End! sorry dodo

Wolfmother - Pyramid
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG