The online racing simulator
Some Balinese gamelan music, in the Gong Kebyar style. (Kebyar roughly translated means to burst into flower, or to burst into flames ).

I was in a Javanese Gamelan orchestra a few years back at Melbourne Uni (playing the Saron Barung- 5/7 bronze keyed instrument you hit with mallets). Gamelan is simply beautiful music...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ldP ... ;mode=related&search=
The Fratellis - Costello Music

soulmate - natasha bedingfield
Quote from Captain Slow :soulmate - natasha bedingfield

And what kind of music is that?

Now playing
Hans Zimmer - Hummel Gets The Rocket (The rock music)
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were - Album.
The Clash: London Calling.

DK
Radiohead - Karma Police
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Mark Knopfler - Going Home (Local Hero)

Anyone else here like Mark Knopfler or Dire Straits?
im listening to korns new album <3 it!
i have nickelback - discography on atm but ill stick on some foofighters/fratell ies/feeder afterwards
Quote from ChiliFan :Mark Knopfler - Going Home (Local Hero)

Anyone else here like Mark Knopfler or Dire Straits?

Mark Knopfler is great.

I have all of Dire Straits albums...
Rammstein- Feuer Frei
Quote from Blas89 :Rammstein- Feuer Frei

Rammstein has some really good songs, but they aswell has some songs that is just crap :/

Anyway, who have not listened on "mutter" from Rammstein? It`s a classic

Anyway, now listening on :
Ozzy - No More Tears

Edit : Fantastic solo, aboslute lovely!
Quote from zeugnimod :I strongly disagree.

Rammstein ~ Halleluja

Hehe ok, I edit myself and say, they mostly have good songs, but they have too many songs that sounds very much like the other songs they have. Not that.. creative or whats the word for it?

But as I said, they really can play some great music, it`s just that much of the songs is like old ones all over again, special the guitar playing is much the same all over

...and where are the guitar solos? I can`t remember hearing one from Rammstein...

And btw

Now playing :

Ozzy - Bark At The Moon
Quote from The Very End :Hehe ok, I edit myself and say, they mostly have good songs, but they have too many songs that sounds very much like the other songs they have. Not that.. creative or whats the word for it?

But as I said, they really can play some great music, it`s just that much of the songs is like old ones all over again, special the guitar playing is much the same all over

...and where are the guitar solos? I can`t remember hearing one from Rammstein...

You forget the lyrics. Lyrics are VERY important in Rammstein songs. They are the band that uses the german language BY FAR the best. Of course, you cant judge that but believe me.
Hehe yea, if I had understod what their song really was about I maybe had changed my veiw towarsd them

Lol I only can simple forms of deutche.

Guten tag, ich heisse T.V.E, ich bin 19 yahre alt und ich bin aine fantastische grosse n00b.
Faith No More - Angel Dust
Glenn Branca - Bad Smells
Nightwish - Come Cover Me
L'âme immortelle - Es Zieht Dich Davon
Korn- Freak on a Leash
Feeder - Tell All Your Friends
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG