The online racing simulator
great mod, love it, added a bit more fun to this game, thanks for the work in creating this.

Not to sound picky or anything , but like a few others have posted how hard would it be to add the tire size?

and does anyone know if anyone has a slickmod for patch y?

oh and one more quick thing, i was messing around with the tune for a bit, then turned it off exited out of lfs then opend the game up again and went to play online for a bit, but the game kept kicking me out, as if i was still running it. I got booted 5 or 6 times before the game finally let me play again... anyone else have that issue?
Well looks nice enough but too bad demo-ers can't use it
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
Quote from JTbo :Can't find way to make that cylinder numbers to work, also could not find anything from BF1 range that would be 8 or similar.

LX cars, cylinder number and turbo pressure (enabled/disabled) and I would be happy

Something I noted while searching.
memory addresses...

Why not to write app that scans known range and plots values to boxes? It could have user editable labels and user editable range, perhaps few empty boxes where user could put range or address?
Edit:
Also you could do search automatically by adding filtering to results so that all lines containing '-' sign are omitted as those are probably worthless for these purposes we are using program?

Thats the beauty of car classes, once you've found the first one then finding the rest is easy You've pretty much got it all there to be honest.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Fun for around 5 minutes I guess..

Found working with: UF1, XFG, XRG, BFM, BF1.

Yea, i wasn't expecting this kind of negetivity, that's just poor, some guy has spent and will spend many of his minutes for the average (non coder) gamer, and you just sit here, and say his work is only good for 5minutes? I'd just wanna knock you out mate.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, i wasn't expecting this kind of negetivity, that's just poor, some guy has spent and will spend many of his minutes for the average (non coder) gamer, and you just sit here, and say his work is only good for 5minutes? I'd just wanna knock you out mate.

And speaks person who said to unseen : you just copy some jpeg to wheel and all. Respect others work yourself. You cant even handle making wheel.

Thanks ciph for the good work.
Quote from okijuhans :And speaks person who said to unseen : you just copy some jpeg to wheel and all. Respect others work yourself. You cant even handle making wheel.

Thanks ciph for the good work.

Well, this particular creation takes more know-how and thought than pasting a jpeg to another jpeg and calling it a new design.
I ask please, whoever finds the other car's Ini values to make them editable, post up the *.ini file with the new values so dumb ass people as me can edit them aswell :-)
#83 - Byku
Quote from mattlikespeoples :seeing all of these other setting makes me think that people are able to edit this released version. I know very little about memory editing (except from my stint at making hybrid cars in GT2. oh the possiblilties) especially on PC but do you just paste more lines in the settings.ini file?

Exacly, where should i look for more car specifications? In what files? What hex-editors should I use?
thx man!
again just wanted to say thanks for the work involved in this... good job.
Quote from Namara :"you have to unlock LFS to use this tool"
i tried to lock and unlock LFS again, and it's still not working.

edit:

Ok, It's working. I had just to change the game language to English, just like with LFS Tweak.

You have to switch game language to english. it not supports polish and maybe other languages
this is just great!

Nice one guys!

Thanks its finally fun to mess with different setups again BUT.. It would be great if we could change tyre sizes like the orginal LFS tweak. But for the rest its a really nice program
Where do the missing files have to go?
were you put the lfs tune at.

check this out. the replay actually works and this is crazy. it has 105,XXX horsepower hehe watch gas gauge
Attached files
Racer X_AU4_BF1.spr - 1.5 KB - 382 views
#91 - JTbo
I think those many posts about zillion hp mods are perfectly good proof to keep modding tools away from public/enough expensive so that only serious mods will ever be created of
Quote from JTbo :I think those many posts about zillion hp mods are perfectly good proof to keep modding tools away from public/enough expensive so that only serious mods will ever be created of

its just for fun damn man lol
I can never seem to make good Tweak cars. Mine always either don't turn on at all, or blow the clutch in like 3 seconds, or just redline and go nowhere through the gears, not matter how I modify the ratios...

Maybe someone could post what each of the settings means exactly, and how each one affects the car?
Will any one tell me where to put the missing files?
64bit os
I can tune half of the cars but i need the UFR, XFR, FXR, XRR, FZR, and MRT. Does anyone have those setting to tune it????
#98 - JTbo
Quote from natedog420 :its just for fun damn man lol

That certainly does not make them less unrealistic, no matter how fun those are
Ok i got the OCX files working but now when i try it it come up saying Invalid Live for Speed Version, Patch "O" is required when the version of tune is 1.1.
I'm having the same problems as the guy above me. Help!
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG