The online racing simulator
School Question
(28 posts, started )
Quote from swisscosmo :Ok some of you will say this is a pointless thread i kinda do agree. But my question is if i fail a year at school (grade 7) will it haunt me for the rest of my life for example like won't alow me to get jobs becuase i failed a grade? pleaes tell me what you guys think thx I'm asking becuase i'm currently failing grade 7 and if it will haunt me for my life if a ifail it i'll make one final push to try to get the grades up but other wise i don't know i just can't seem to get them upo you have any sudgestions on how to get the marks up?

not the end of the world really but if perhaps you can repeat the year altogether or take summer school, it'll give you a chance to pass the year. Its crap to repeat a year, I know but look at it in the sense, better make up for it now while you still can instead of finding yourself having a hard time getting into college/university and then ultimately making it difficult to get a good job later.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ah wish i was in your shoes, even if it won't affect you for the rest of your life still try and get decent grades.

All i ever did in Y7 Y8 Y9 and even Y10 is **** about, i found it hard to sit in the lesson and keep my mouth shut, eventually i got kicked out, went to another school and got kicked out before i learnt anything, i just wish i paid more attention, i bet your going yeh yeh everyone says that but its true, you'll regret messing about and failing when you shouldn't, i should have alot better grades than i am aiming for now.

Rant over/

LISTEN TO ME!!!

I regret not listening and paying attention at school. It's not helped me one bit now.

Definately good advice really, just keep your nut down, get on with it and you'll do alright. School might seem to go on for an age but it's pretty much mandatory, once it's done with you're pretty much free. I know not everyone can pay attention and do the work aswell as others but everyone can try their best.
#28 - th84
Failing one grade is no big deal. I failed 5th grade and Im doing ok.
Attached images
dsfsdf.jpg

School Question
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG