The online racing simulator
Anyone fancy a cheap enzo
(31 posts, started )
Quote from LFSn00b :Is this like SenseCars?

(www.sensecars.com)

LOL!! Going in the 'Conversion' pictures shows you how they did it. They won't be fooled if this thing does have a real V8 and four seats.

Aren't these kinda replicas illegal?
I've always thought the Enzo is about the ugliest Ferrari I've ever seen, but somehow they still managed to make it worse. That takes some serious talent.

I wonder how much they paid to get it looking like that, and how close they'd have been to a real one if they'd just not bothered.
#28 - JJ72
Quote from Furiously-Fast :LOL!! Going in the 'Conversion' pictures shows you how they did it. They won't be fooled if this thing does have a real V8 and four seats.

I am think if this is just a joke.......cause the conversion pics are just badly photoshopped pictures. the pictures of the ferrari could just be a real ferrari?
I think the point of having the obvious photoshops is to show that they restyle an existing car. They really should have some 'in progress' shots though. I'm guessing they just strip off all the body panels and replace them with their own custom made ones? It does seem like a pretty good effort though, certainly better than the 'Enzo' in the original post
15k for a pice of american/wannabe italian crap??
Quote from Crashgate3 :It does seem like a pretty good effort though, certainly better than the 'Enzo' in the original post

But it is incredibly un-original. I prefer conversions that have an original design, and are not modeled after one specific car.

Anyone fancy a cheap enzo
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG