The online racing simulator
Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
We're just 2nd from the one with men.
USA is gona kick some butt as usual!
Quote from zachs fast :USA is gona kick some butt as usual!

mmm...and how many Gold Medals are they going to have to give back THIS time ???
All very well coming away with a sack full of medals, but having to hand ONE back because of "chemical assistance" makes the rest seem almost worthless...

(and yes, I DO remember Dwaine Chambers etc!)
Quote from Bladerunner :All very well coming away with a sack full of medals, but having to hand ONE back because of "chemical assistance" makes the rest seem almost worthless...

Not really, IMO.

For example, the basketball team can't be blamed if a 100 meter runner has to give back his gold medal. They have nothing to do with each other.
I think THIS belongs here
Brazil and Germany made a good handball game, looks like we're getting there... Congrats to Germany.

One of the favorites for gold medal on beach volley (US) lost their first match.

Watching Russia and Latvia on women's basketball now, Latvia leading 35-32 on the 3rd quarter. No points for several minutes.

Edit: Russia won 62-57 on an awful game.
Olympic record at swimming for United States and Norway ... it's incredible
Had a terrible vomiting hangover with movement disability, so i was forced to watch the bicycle road race, and i actually enjoyed it
Quote from Bladerunner :Britain has NO chance in the diving...medal table will be as follows:

Gold - Portugal (Christiano Ronaldo)
Silver - Ivory Coast (Didier Drogba)
Bronze - Spain (Fernando Torres)

There's no way in hell that Nani didn't get a medal :P
Woohoo Gold number 1 for the UK!!!!!

Haha and its been basically the only thing on the BBC all day

We have to savour it - we won't get many more!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm sure some Hungarians will win something

Funny you mention that. Hungary, for it's relative population size has won a lot of medals in the Olympics; 150 since 1896, ranking 15th overall.

Impressive!
women's beach volleyball FTMFW!!!
#92 - Nobo
This might be an interesting link for all who can watch it.
W00t!?
A norwegian swimmer ended up with silver, never belived that would happen!
woot we came 1st and 3rd in the women's 400m freestyle

Not entirely sure how, but woot all the same
W00T gold in trap And bronze in air-rifle-something-shooting-thing

But wtf is trap?
Quote from hyntty :W00T gold in trap And bronze in air-rifle-something-shooting-thing

But wtf is trap?

Trap?
Lmao, the only word I find for that is like a trap, boobie (how's that spelled???) trap etc..
Trap shooting, which I think is like clay pigeon shooting, but not.
Quote from hyntty :W00T gold in trap And bronze in air-rifle-something-shooting-thing

But wtf is trap?

Shooting clay targets fired from a catapult.
Well, it's always so nice to be happy for someone (you've never heard of before) for doing something (that you've never heard of before) well (that's never done before).

Yayyy!!
Quote from Nobo :This might be an interesting link for all who can watch it.

Lame i cant watch it coz im from Aus Anyone got another one?

Beijing 2008 Olympics
(339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG