The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Hello everyone loong time didynt come here ... that becouse i work hard for parts to my car :P

Here are few pics:

and interior :]

also have nice car-audio:
radio : pioneer deh-6000ub
Front : JBL gt650c
Back : JBL gto6527
Back+ : blaupunkt gta 260 + JBL 1024 ( bass box )

I planed finish suspension in that year ( tein ss + skunk2 parts .. asr , energy susp. )... next summer new colour and swap to b18 + skunk2 parts

Hope u like it
Quote from danthebangerboy :I had this tank on the road for a while, but the rear suspension is no longer very good (too much drifting has knocked all the rear bushes out!) I loved the car, and hated the fuel economy (18 mpg on a good day) It still sits in my garden, with all the interior and stuff stripped out ready to go banger racing, i just need to build it now.

I can just imagine that banger racing. Everyone else would die :P
not really
This is what i have now, a lot faster and better on fuel than the volvo, but not as comfy.
Attached images
front end.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :This is what i have now, a lot faster and better on fuel than the volvo, but not as comfy.

taking the badge off doesn't mean it's not a rover any more
Quote from BlueFlame :A Mk1 GTi would kick a Capri's ass on any road that wasn't orentated around speed.

And is also over double the price to insure...
i think ive posted in this thread, but im not shure about a picture.

here it is, and its me driving
Attached images
river.jpg
I wouldn't be so sure...

'sides Niall can't you just get your mum to insure it, like you were going to do with the Crapi anyway?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :A Capri? :bigeyes2: Nonono, I'll find you a coupe BMW

Shush! Let's get this man a proper Japanese sportscar!
Quote from dadge :taking the badge off doesn't mean it's not a rover any more

i crashed into a pheasant and it knocked it off, and the pheasant did a massive shit all over the car as well!
Well that would describe the car perfectly then
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Flippy, nice festa. Still looks to standard for me to go "OMG SEK C" but hey

Yea, I know, but you gotta start somewhere ey

More plans are OZ superturismo GT wheels in dark gray, a drop just to get the wheels nice in the wells and black LED rear lights.
Sounds like a plan
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well that would describe the car perfectly then

i see your point, rovers are far from well built, and the k series engines are fairly powerful, but, prone to blowing headgaskets in under 30k, but i have just rebuilt mine with the uprated gaskets, fitted a cat-back ashley competition exhaust system, induction kit and adapted throttle body so she is fairly fast for a 1.6 now. Next job is to try and improve on the horrible brakes that rover 200s seem to have as standard.
Well, you can get fairly good (for road use) aftermarket pads and disks on the cheap now.

As long as you've sorted the iffy reliablility of those engines....
more updates on my car (geneal lee, go check the capripower forum ) for the rest of you non capri liking scum heres just some typed info Got the laser stripes off the side, tidyed up the engine bay, and gave it a good polish. Also fitted an Rs front spoiler and resprayed the bumpers!
The 4 best things to do to a capri,

wider/bigger wheels, (the pointy RS wheels look very nice)
2.8 v6 out of a granada,
5 speed type 9 manual box,
Limited slip diff.

Capri finished!

Although i like capris, i like granadas more, especially mk1s. Like this one my mate owned about 2 years ago. He swapped it for a mk2 granada limo and we kept the wheels off the mk1 as well!
Attached images
james mk1 road.jpg
I found a picture of my favourite wheels for a capri, especially a mk3.
Attached images
rs wheels.jpg
Quote from danthebangerboy :I found a picture of my favourite wheels for a capri, especially a mk3.

Those are very basic and original RS alloy wheels, they look fine in Capri. I also have very similar ones for my Sierra's winter tires, but they're Miglia's.

Still I would go to Minilites or 4-spoke RS alloys when it comes to Capris.
Quote from danthebangerboy :The 4 best things to do to a capri,

wider/bigger wheels, (the pointy RS wheels look very nice)
2.8 v6 out of a granada,
5 speed type 9 manual box,
Limited slip diff.

Capri finished!

Although i like capris, i like granadas more, especially mk1s. Like this one my mate owned about 2 years ago. He swapped it for a mk2 granada limo and we kept the wheels off the mk1 as well!

Got the 7 spokes for my laser, and fitted (standard fit on a 2.8 injection)
id prefer the 2.9 cossie out of a granada scorpio if it had to be from a granada
Got a 5 speed box
LSD's go for silly money no so im not even going to bother. not wanting to pay £400+ for a diff with 100,000+ miles on it!
more track whorage today
faded brakes badly tho
Attached images
DSC01397 (Medium).JPG
Try new pads and disks for a fairly cost effective solution

Get cross drilled disks (maybe even only up front) and some high performance pads
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG