The online racing simulator
LOL, Coulthard is on intermediates

Damn, beaten
Where is the rain

we need it
... and goes straight on @ the first corner
Well though inters didn't work. No braking whatsoever.
oh and Renault weather forecast was complete crap... lol
rain in 5min from like half an hour ago~? lol
Quote from j@tko :... And Goes Straight On @ The First Corner :d

Real men are on inters
Quote from JCTK :oh and Renault weather forecast was complete crap... lol
rain in 5min from like half an hour ago~? lol

yeah they now even put aloonso on inter
If there's no more rain all of the drivers on full wets now will have to pit again to change to wets. We know Vettel is on more of a wet setup so Hamilton would be looking good in that scenario. Massa's still ~10 secs ahead of Hamilton so if the above Happens Mass would be good for the win with Hamilton probably 2nd. Equal championship standings...
ok the craps at ESPN-Star Sport Asia can't tell the difference between Ascari chicane and the first chicane... lol
probably should lay the blame on the directors for showing together the replays of both Ferrari each passing a Toyota... lol
Kubica done 32 laps and not pitted yet, looking good for him.
Quote from hotmail :yeah they now even put aloonso on inter

which means the rain must be coming soon~!!!!!!
#262 - AMB
Quote from tristancliffe :Hamilton just claimed he had less grip than everyone else. Which is rubbish as we already know (from Hamilton) that he had the same grip. If he doesn't have the balls to brake late and turn hard then that's his problem....

Oh my, it's great when the cocky twat gets his comeuppance, especially when it TOTALLY contradicts things he said just days previously.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, what a moron.

Remind me of how Hamilton is doing? oh yeah lapping quicker than everyone else, and also with more fuel, but kimi is doing great from what, 14th - 10th? lol
Massa is on inters too.
Quote from AMB :Remind me of how Hamilton is doing? oh yeah lapping quicker than everyone else, and also with more fuel, but kimi is doing great from what, 14th - 10th? lol

lol good one
Quote from rc10racer :Kubica done 32 laps and not pitted yet, looking good for him.

how massive is the fuel tank in the BMW~?

Massa is pitting for inters, and so does Nico...
Quote from AMB :Remind me of how Hamilton is doing? oh yeah lapping quicker than everyone else, and also with more fuel, but kimi is doing great from what, 14th - 10th? lol

Are you a massive Hamilton fanboy?...
Alonso (on inters) is fastest atm.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Are you a massive Hamilton fanboy?...

I know u're a massive the exact opposite side of that~

the track is drying, and Lewis one stop isn't looking all that great now... a whole lot of drivers are switching to the inters...
Quote from JCTK :I know u're a massive the exact opposite side of that~

the track is drying, and Lewis one stop isn't looking all that great now... a whole lot of drivers are switching to the inters...

Yeah I'm a massive Ferrari fanboy.
Nice 360 for Webber - 6 points from me :P
Vettel in - inters on.

Renault has MASSIVE fuel tank - still on start fuel. (and Monza is hard on fuel - long straights and hard braking)
"... and as we speak, the McLaren pit crew are out doing a rain dance ..."
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yeah I'm a massive Ferrari fanboy.

anyway, Lewis in for inters~ poor him...
dropped behind Webber...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG