The online racing simulator
Red Bull are also normally very slow on a Friday.

Looking at FP1 it looks like RB were running low fuel, then Brawn decided to also run low fuel as a comparison. FP2 looks like RB were still lower than everyone else.
I'd love to see Mark Webber win it .. Deserves a race win
Quote from spookthehamster :Red Bull are also normally very slow on a Friday.

Looking at FP1 it looks like RB were running low fuel, then Brawn decided to also run low fuel as a comparison. FP2 looks like RB were still lower than everyone else.

The FI in 3rd only .6 off the pace shows that RBR aren't a million miles ahead of everyone. They are most probably going to try and lock out the front row with low fuel loads giving Webber/Vettel a decent chance at the win.

Push the Buttoooon
F1 Qualy all alone or Transformers 2 with mates?

I hate making decisions!
RedBull 1-2

on a serious note, the Reason Redbull are 1-2 in the friday sessions is obviously because their testing the new packages Real Pace to see wether its a gain or not.

If there slow in Saturday Practise it probably means that its working.
Quote from Intrepid :They are most probably going to try and lock out the front row with low fuel loads giving Webber/Vettel a decent chance at the win.

Just no 3 stops again, please.
Well I have Vettel instead of Barichello again this weekend (F1 Manager). I really hope he finishes on the podium, or even wins. I need points!!!
Quote from DevilDare : I really hope he finishes on the podium, or even wins. I need points!!!

I hope the same. I need to keep my first position!!!
anyone got a uk proxy that works for the BBC stream?
Bloody hell. McLarens look absolutely terrible, even worse than I expected. It's like they're driving a badly set up car in LFS..
thanks =]
WTF Nakajima
Guys can you send a stream please!!
looks like brake failure to me
Sad for Sutil, I put hopes on him
So FI say they can't see anything obvious in telemetry, but looking at slow-mo replay, I'd swear it looks like the rear right tyre suddenly flattens briefly almost completely. Very strange :s
Massa out, and Button...i bet hes just kidding.
Well, both Brawns can match the best times in sectors 1 and 2, it's just the last one they're really struggling with. If they can improve there just a little bit, they'll be very close to P1.
Vettel! :haha:
Barrichello 2nd :banana:
Button 6th :sadbanana

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG