The online racing simulator
From what i remember the reason for there qualifying pace being much better then the other teams is because Newey has design the car to have the best COF possible (like the exhaust being blotted to the floor instead off being mounted up in the air like most exhaust are), which is why they have much better pace on soft tyres and low fuel, someone on here (welsh guy) did some looking into it and found the reason to it.
interesting, i always though anti-stall stayed on like autoclutch.
Clearly Red Bull's secret is this man.
Attached images
102186680.jpg
who's going to the canadian gp? i know i will...
Quote from el pibe :who's going to the canadian gp? i know i will...

Yeah you just posted your pic of your tickets in the post your face thread, fancy giving me one? only joking.
was thinking of going, but that's a bad weekend for me. wish it was in Toronto, not Montreal. I'd probably be able to make it then.

EDIT: but what I really want is the return of the Belle Isle GP (Detroit GP). that would be so convenient...
Quote from BlueFlame :That's gotta be fake!

He looks 37 when he was just 27.

And I think it's real lol.
The Toyota that never was

good looking car..
interesting that the car in that shot has an Fduct system by the looks of things
Well, shiii... I thought it was an HRT
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :interesting that the car in that shot has an Fduct system by the looks of things

nope, no f-duct, just shark fin
sexy indeed... but the nosecone just does not fit with the rest of the RB alike nose... its.. just... wrong...
looking at other pics, you're right Benji. but then what are those two intakes for?
Engine cooling i suppose. Also, that front wing looks immense in red.
I find this quite Funny:
http://en.espnf1.com/redbull/motorsport/story/17788.html

Redbull say Vettels chassis was damaged thats why he was slower then Webber in Spain and Monaco, yet Vettel still managed the fastest lap in Monaco, so im pretty sure this is just a confidence booster for Vettel to catch up to hes team mate.
or maybe Vettel is more talented than Webber, and it really is a fluke that Webber is doing better than him in the last two races. I guess we'll see next weekend.
Quote from Mustafur :I find this quite Funny:

Redbull say Vettels chassis was damaged thats why he was slower then Webber in Spain and Monaco, yet Vettel still managed the fastest lap in Monaco, so im pretty sure this is just a confidence booster for Vettel to catch up to hes team mate.

I believe they just make fun of Mercedes GP and Schumacher who said the same thing a while ago.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :or maybe Vettel is more talented than Webber, and it really is a fluke that Webber is doing better than him in the last two races. I guess we'll see next weekend.

Vettel isn't better than Webber, Vettel screws up his own luck either way, by acting like he's won a race when he gets a pole position...
Quote from Mustafur :I find this quite Funny:

Fastest race lap doesn't really mean ALL that much because there are so many factors that go into it.

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG