The online racing simulator
Thanks alot! I just ordered mine from Amazon. I think I'll be getting it during the weekend.
*drools*
Quote from Cue-Ball :For those of you who live in the US and have been waiting for this wheel, it's now available and in-stock. I've already ordered mine and a friend has ordered his as well.

Just an FYI.

It says on there site its for preorder and they dont have them in stock.
Logitech G25 - what do you know?
Right, I've spend hours and hours reading up. I've called Logitech who tell me it's been released end of Sept but can't explain why you can't buy it on their UK site. All retailers are listing it out of stock. One retailer has said it's due for release is 7 days, the others have 2-4 weeks.

Anyone got any more info? Currently i have a mouse! and don't want any other set except the G25.

Ta...
We know a lot , and that you are bored , and that you should find something to do while the g25 comes out
Check out the various other G25 threads in the forum.
There are various thread in the racing wheel subforum with LOTS of info about the G25, plus a few people on these forums already own them. I myself have one on order with www.gameseek.co.uk and I'm expecting it to ship on 13/10.

Also moved your thread here.

Hope you find your answers.

(damn I'm slow)
I know I got mine yesterday
Your American you don't count!
Weird... I looked at it this morning and it said "In stock"... Are they sold out that fast?
Anybody that already got his G25: Can you give me some measurements of the shifter (What are WxBxH of the part of the shifter that actually lies on the desk? How steep is the back rising? and so on)... I might have to extend my desk, so I have to figure out where while keeping a comfortable driving position...
I'm tempted to call Logitech myself and try and find out when they expect retailers to have them. I have one on order with Gameseek which says they'll have them in 7 days, I find this unlikely though as every other retailer is saying a good couple of weeks.
Quote from B11TME :It says on there site its for preorder and they dont have them in stock.

That's very strange. On Wednesday the page said that the item had not yet been released. Then yesterday the page said that it was available and in-stock. Now today it says it's not released again.

I'm going to have to check with Amazon to see what's going on, but if they had an item listed as being in stock and it doesn't ship when it was supposed to there will be hell to pay!
Doesn't look like many UK highstreet stores will be getting a G25, I popped in my local Game this morning to see if by some stroke of luck they had one, the guy did a search on the computer and they're not expecting any for any stores in the region. Gamestation stores won't be stocking it either.
Quote from Cue-Ball :That's very strange. On Wednesday the page said that the item had not yet been released. Then yesterday the page said that it was available and in-stock. Now today it says it's not released again.

I'm going to have to check with Amazon to see what's going on, but if they had an item listed as being in stock and it doesn't ship when it was supposed to there will be hell to pay!

hahah sounds like Dell ftw. Good luck with your case though.

--Adam
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Do you need to be careful with the stick shifter, or can you use it even during "intense" driving without the fear of breaking it?

Mmmh, I told myself I'm not gonna get one before this MOMO is dead, but boy..

Does that mean you're placing a hit on your MOMO? :P
Quote from bbman :Anybody that already got his G25: Can you give me some measurements of the shifter (What are WxBxH of the part of the shifter that actually lies on the desk? How steep is the back rising? and so on)... I might have to extend my desk, so I have to figure out where while keeping a comfortable driving position...

i believe goo posted some exact measurements of all units somewhere in the g25 thread on rsc
Hm...last night when I ordered it it said that it was in stock, and I chose my standard shipping thing which is 3-5 business days. Now it says 1-3 weeks...this is going to be a predicament.
That really sucks. But it makes me feel a bit better, knowing I'm not the only one still waiting
Good luck with calling Logitech, i'm the second that i know of to call them and get no sense out of them.

As for me i've just canceled my order for the time being, I've just seen my bank balance! paid £2100 in this month and i've got 250 left! Oh and my Audi won't start so thats another £XXXX? I'm selling my drum kit! Then i might be able to afford my G25 along with another 2 screens and triplehead2go!
hissy noise
hi all - i heard a hiss noise on video, that seemeed to coincide with the pedals being pressed/released. Am i hearing things or what? Or is the noise from the game? hmmmmm!
Hiss noise from the pedals? lol. Pedals are super quiet, and wouldn't be making noises... other than creating throttle noise for in the game
lol OK Tweaky thanks for that m8 - Must have let the Bolivian Hissing Beatles out by mistake then!

BUT im sure i heard a Hydrolic type hissy noise - bahh - bad weed again!
Bolivian Hissing Beatles ay..i'll have some of what your smoking please

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG