DNF | 1ST » K.Østvold | -------- | -------- | --- | --
DNF | Kid [CZE] | -------- | -------- | --- | --

How did the race go?
great racing in Div 1
excellent challenge good luck all
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
#4 - d6nn
very good racing event, with sum connection probs. in div 1.

for me it was a catastrophie , coz something happened with my setup and no good came from there :P better luck next time
Very good evening for me. 7th and 8th in races, great races with many people in division 1, thx men
Terrible....
race 1: lap 13 - kick
race 2: lap 1 - kick

n1 server was unstable (imo....yea, i was lagging, but it was obviously server's fault too)...i'ts possible to drive on another server next time?
Despite the lag, I had some good battles, especially with Xenoa. Looking forward to the next race.

Kalle - If there is still lag problems in the next round, you could use my server.
Sorry for losin the plot there on the server, wasn't the right thing to do but it really pisses me off the way most of the guys' on the server anticipation and awareness is bad. A few times going into the last turn, some guys hit me which disturbed my car a few times and made me lose many positions and then in Race 2, R. vd Koolj should've been aware that I was on his inside and given the appropriate room. I know a lot may say that you dont go side by side through that chicane but I've done it many times before without anyone getting hurt. I didn't like the way dempsey was talking either, I know I swore at him but hes been taking the piss since the start of the session so I couldn't take it anymore. Theres a high chance I won't be racing in this league as I don't appreciate the way many of the people race.
Have to apologise to Leprekaun for the crash in Race 2, Div 1. For some reason I didn't get a message from my pitspotter that there was someone next to me, which is why I took the normal line. I was very surprised to see in the replay that you were like right next to me.
Sorry to blame an addon but that's the way it is I always drive with pitspotter, especially to prevent this kind of accidents...

Further on I had a good race 1 with a nice decent pace and a lucky t1, bringing me to the podium. Second race was bad cos I had bad damage after the accident with Leprekaun and therefore no grip at all in the first fast chicane and the last turn... Had some nice fights with Yahh though

Cya next week Edit: and you too Leprekaun
thanks for the apology traxxion, much appreciated . I'll see if I'll race next race but frankly, after some of the incidents that happened tonight, I dont know if I will.
In race 1 there was an accident in t1, what putted me to the back off the field. I could find some good pace and fought myself back to 4th position were i stayed, cause the top 3 got away to far and the setup didnt really went that well anymore.

The 2nd race was really exciting the first laps, trying to overtake people, but had to watch cars behind me asswell. After some laps i got the lead and didnt gave this away anymore, only nikimere was able to follow and he even catched up on the last few laps, but i could hold the lead, what resulted in the win.

Looking forward to the other tracks, this was the worst track for the unpowered UFR

Didnt like the fact some racer started saying things about me in race 1, that i was driving not fair.... I watched the reaplay and im sure i didnt do anything wrong.

cheers,
Vince
Yeh well this sucked lol.

First of all, i qualified for 12 out of 15 or smtn, and when we where setting up the grids, i got the famous JOOS -MAIN message and disconnected. I rejoined and had to start last. Anyways, the race started, and after a little chaos in the first turn, i got up to 10th. In lap 2, OCR Vince passed me in the first turn, and i hung on him until the last chicane. Guess 4 times what happened there. Your right! I rolled! Got a bit stuck in the sand and lost about 10 seconds + the pit stop where i had to fix some heavy damage. From lap 2 - 20 i raced for myself, last, and last is also where i ended.

Race 2 went a little bit better. I started last again, and "held" that position until the second chicane in lap 1. There had been an accident there and a car ended up straight infront of me. I could not do anything and went right into him. Happely enough, my car wasnt hurt and i could continue as normal (i hope the one i crashed in was okay too ). I lost about 7 seconds on it though. I was now in 12 place. Mr. Traxxion and Leprikaun had an accident in lap two and both got damaged. Trax did not pit though, and i managed to reach him after a couple of hotlaps I managed to past him on the start/finish straight on lap 6, and from there on we had a very nice fight! Under normal cercumstances (spelling???) he would have pulled away from me easely, but as he was damaged i could hang on He got infront a couple of laps later but we stille close. I didn't manage to pass him though, and ended 10th in the end. Fair enough after the crash and the really really hard competition!
What A MOANER!!!!
Quote from Leprekaun :Sorry for losin the plot there on the server, wasn't the right thing to do but it really pisses me off the way most of the guys' on the server anticipation and awareness is bad. A few times going into the last turn, some guys hit me which disturbed my car a few times and made me lose many positions and then in Race 2, R. vd Koolj should've been aware that I was on his inside and given the appropriate room. I know a lot may say that you dont go side by side through that chicane but I've done it many times before without anyone getting hurt. I didn't like the way dempsey was talking either, I know I swore at him but hes been taking the piss since the start of the session so I couldn't take it anymore. Theres a high chance I won't be racing in this league as I don't appreciate the way many of the people race.

Look Horse, i was never near u in either race so u can't say a hole lot about my driving nor can i say anything about ur's!!but when it comes to ur attitude you'v got a serious problem and i just don't like u so dont bother talkin about me or to me..and as to how u think ur Irish i just don't know what to say, u are a sad display for all the irish people on LFS as the rest of us are there to race and most of all, have fun and enjoy it, but all u do is moan after moan after moan!!!not wasting any more time on u good luck...:gnasher::gnasher::gnasher: :banghead:
Quote from Leprekaun :... Theres a high chance I won't be racing in this league as I don't appreciate the way many of the people race.

Always start with criticism at yourself. Maybe you should also apologise because you caused the T1 crash in DivA Race1 when you turned n1mogster around
#16 - vtx
Race 1 div 2 went ok

Race 2 was a disaster. Major accident happened in front of me and before I knew it I was flying through the air Had to pit, because car was totally fecked heheh.

Oh well, better luck next week I hope
#17 - vtx
LOL, nice screenshots of me playing spaceship:

Yes the start of Div 2 Race 2 was a disaster. Sudenly in T2-3 the car infront of me still. My brain reflected this and the feet had no chance to reach the brake pedal before the hit, two meters isn't that long in around 145 km/h. I rolled and was laying on my roof when I pressed space to go on all four wheels. Right now I don't remember what the rules says about this. After that I just tryed to gains one or two places wich I did and ended up to 10th place. Consurning that crasch, limping to the pits and the pitstop itself, it's not that bad.

While racing I thought this was really good racing among all who was very clean. A whole lot of fun!!

Congrats to the winners, Cropsy and Danowat!!

Thx to n!Kalle for organising it all ...
Was very laggy, glad it wasnt just me, I think my win in the second race was more by default than anything else, I was just lucky to get away from the shocking accident as the chicane.

I think I hit Novoa (sp?) in the first race, sorry for that if I did, as far as I can remember you appeared out of nowhere and I couldnt do anything about it, but sorry anyway.

Had some great battles with popeye, nice racing, took my fair share of knocks up the arse, but all in all a fairly decent round.

Thanks for Kalle for the organisation, but I think the server needs reviewing for the next round.

Dan,
Quote from Cawwa : I rolled and was laying on my roof when I pressed space to go on all four wheels. Right now I don't remember what the rules says about this. ....

2.3 Resetting your car is strictly prohibited during race sessions.
http://www.n1r.org/uxrl/?p=rules
Quote from BBO@BSR :2.3 Resetting your car is strictly prohibited during race sessions.
http://www.n1r.org/uxrl/?p=rules

Oops ... I'm really sorry about that, got brainfart. Is it ok for 0 points or is it penalties as well?
Whatever it is it's accepted from me ...
Quote from kdempsey :Look Horse, i was never near u in either race so u can't say a hole lot about my driving nor can i say anything about ur's!!but when it comes to ur attitude you'v got a serious problem and i just don't like u so dont bother talkin about me or to me..and as to how u think ur Irish i just don't know what to say, u are a sad display for all the irish people on LFS as the rest of us are there to race and most of all, have fun and enjoy it, but all u do is moan after moan after moan!!!not wasting any more time on u good luck...:gnasher::gnasher::gnasher: :banghead:

Look Dempsey, I'm not here to argue and you are treating me so bloddy unfairly. I came to you being a nice guy and tried to be friends with ya, you're the one who either ignored me or either stupidly, decided "I dont like Leprekaun". Dont ever dare say that I'm an embarrassment or as you'd like to say "a sad display" for the Irish LFS community because you obviously dont know shit about me. I've raced in many leagues now and I've got good results in many of them so if anything at all, I'm one of the top guys in the Irish LFS community and I want to ask you as well, where the hell did you come up with that theory anyway illepall? afaik, all Irish racers that I've raced with have all said that they thought I'm a good, clean hard racer and a very nice guy. Dempsey, if you think I should change my attitude well, you should speak to yourself. I havent seen anything but anger from you whenever someone either ruins your race or if someone is talking to another guy about an incident that they had, which and I think many will agree, is none of your damn business. If I have a problem with a driver, I should be the only one talking about it and you shouldn't get your nose in. So, heres my advice, learn some bloddy manners and dont put your nose in other peoples' business.
The first race started off badly for me, On the first lap of the first race I had a tangle with Xenoa at the last turn. As he was going into the corner he had a little lag which made it look like he wasn't going to make the turn, so I impatiently dived into the inside, then we hit and Kike Momo went into the back of me making it worse for myself and Xenoa. It was solely my fault though, and I apologise to everyone who got caught up in that that.
Down the home straight many people overtook me and I dropped to 10th (thankfully Xenoa regained control alot better than I did and he was in 5th), during the same lap there was a couple of incidents infront of me and climbed upto 7th. After that I carried on climbing to the front slowly. On lap 9 I finally made it into 2nd place, but a fair distance between me and Xenoa. With no traffic infront of me I could finally push and close the gap. By lap 12 I could finally atempt to pass but Xenoa was too quick and defending his position well. After a few cautious passing attempts failed I lost ground and was willing to take 2nd place to not risk a repeat of what happened on lap 1. However, on lap 16 Xenoa finally made a mistake at the last turn which let me slip by and take a comfortable lead.

I was worried about starting in 10th for the second race, especially as the lag lap went so bad (huge crash before T1). Luckily it all went well... until lap 2. There was a huge crash at the chicane as Bo's pictures show. As far as I can tell from the replay, only 4 or 5 people got through without being hit.
After that, I had dropped only one place despite ending up facing the wrong way, which left me 12 seconds behind Danowat who ran away with 1st place. With some people pitting and some crashing again I quickly made my way up to 6th but far behind Xenoa in 5th. Once I had caught upto him I stayed behind him for a few laps, still worried about a lag crash I waited for the right time to pass. It was lap 12 by the time I had past him, and Dan's lead had grown slightly. At this point I was aiming to take 4th, which hittis was holding 2seconds ahead. While I was fighting Hittis, Diablo crashed coming out of the last corner which helped me stay in Hittis' slipstream. As we went around the slight right bend on the home straight we nearly touched, we both reacted but I slightly overreacted nearly causing myself to spin after I put 2 wheels on the grass. I managed to get to T1 first though, and extended the gap.
On the 19th lap Porculio donated 2nd place to me. Coming out of the first chicane I was right behind him carrying alot more speed, but let off the throttle so we weren't side by side going into the second chicane, where as he braked letting me through.
In devision 2. The best part was the first race, great battle with Danowat, as it should be. With lots of respect and trust to each other. No lag problems for me. But race 2 just a dissaster. Sorry for all 2nd lap into the famous chicane, it was impossible to avoid the car in front which bounced back from the tyres. I stood still instant, then hit by Chawa (unintended) and flew into the air for ages. I rejoined but the race was done. SCCC|Popeye
Well, i can't say the D2 races was a "good races"

I qualified in 3rd position (it was a very adjusted qualification). In the beginning of the 2 lap (race 1) I was 1st and T7R|Hittis and T7R|VTX hit me at the 1st and 2nd curves, stopping me without option to reach the race head I have examined the replay and it was their error. Sure they didn't make it deliberately but a "fault" is a "fault", and the points have been awarded and no admin has said anything about it. I only hope that in future races I will not be penalized if I have a similar errors.

In the 2nd race, all we could see one of the biggest accidents in a LFS race, 11 pilots were harmed gravely. Watching the replay I think that it was blame of an UFR (it is my opinion) and no admin has said anything about it...

I am conscious that the hits was more dangerous because the lag, maybe with 4 divisions of 10 racers the problem would be resolved (or something similar, or better server connenction)

For my, these first races shows that in D2 we have enough level to make a lot of funny races . Sure that with less lag and more control about the race penalties we can make more competitions with UFR and XFR

PS: Kalle, you forgot some information in the first post. You forgot the qualification results and the pit stops of every racer.
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG