The online racing simulator
Round 1 : Aston Grand Prix Reverse : Pre-race discussion
I know it's a bit early, but hey

Done a few laps, and it's not an easy track, couple of the corners are pretty tough in the FZ, especially the last turn and it's VERY late apex.

It's gonna be a tough start to the season
what times ? i will be keeping my time to my self for now
I am aiming for at least 103% of WR, which is about 3:18 (at about 3:20 after 2 laps practice), but would like to aim for 101-102% of WR.
Quote from danowat :I am aiming for at least 103% of WR, which is about 3:18 (at about 3:20 after 2 laps practice), but would like to aim for 101-102% of WR.

sorry to say wr is 3.12
:doh:
103% of the WR is about 3:18...
I'm running 3.19 if i push it, wow, I'm happy about that
yes , i was just sayin wr is 3.12 , im 3.23 atm but im not pushing it , im saving tires , i did 21 laps last night on a inferno set with the same tires
Quote from Tobsen00 :my bets lap for now was a 3.21.xx but it will be unacceptable fot me to run more than 5sec above wr-time... ok thats quite tough for me... lets see whats able with a bit more practice.

we have 1 month exactly to practise

o dan can u change the track on the adaptive server
tks
Will do when I get home
Dont worry if your slower than the WR by 5 seconds tobsen, remember it's a large circuit so your distance in speed from the WR will be greater.
I think I have slotted into the FZ really well, considering I was an RAC driver for RSSC2, and I have only used the FZ for drifting. It is a very stable car compared to the RAC though. I am having fun testing with my Team-mates, and it is good to get down to the hard-core temprement of testing itself.
Quote from BenjiMC :Dont worry if your slower than the WR by 5 seconds tobsen, remember it's a large circuit so your distance in speed from the WR will be greater.

Which is why its best to work on percentages rather than laptimes

The FZ is an AWESOME car, maybe even the best car in LFS period, the way the FFB shows the sheer wieght of the thing is brilliant, I love the way you have to drive it slowly to drive it fast, suits me very well!!!!
Anyone coming to the server?
Just did ca. 10 laps and i love this combo. Best time 3:15,5. Still little space to improve though, but i'm satisfied. We'll see how it will work out for me in race. Really looking forward to it. Good choice Dan.
im improoving 1 second a day on saturday my pb was 3.23.71 , on sunday 3.22.71 and today 3.21.71

strange lol

edit : now down to 3.20.54
Did around 10 laps on the combo and I'm down to 3:18.04. Tyre temps looking ok too. Anyone wanna practice the combo tonight?

Quote from jwardy :1.18 ?

EDIT: Fixed.
We are running a little BF1 race tonight, maybe after that I can stick a few laps in
Quote from spankmeyer :Did around 10 laps on the combo and I'm down to 1:18.04. Tyre temps looking ok too. Anyone wanna practice the combo tonight?

1.18 ?
Race tonight?

I'm a sad and lonely little man.
I'm up for some racing tonight, although adaptive racing server is set to blackwood. I've been practicing on n!faculty server in the meantime.
Adaptive server is back on the correct combo.
Clocking high 3:16.xx with overheating rear tyres.
It's been so long since I've raced in a league - this is going to be fun

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG