The online racing simulator
Quote from J.B. :Wow, what a race! Great stuff by Hamilton, even though he was quite lucky considering how often he left the track.

Here's a Premiere stream of the battle between Lewis and Kimi, lot's of onboard: Click

:o Thanks for the link

It'd be cool if someone could find a video of Heidfeild and Alonso on Inter's passing like 5 cars :P
Can we give this Hamilton/McLaren hate bollocks a rest now?

Hamilton let Raiko through on that straight, end of. If he didn't try a move at bus stop he would have been able to try at La Source.

Unless that isn't what the investingation is about. According to WP Heidfeld, Alonso and Kubica are under investigation for overtaking under yellows.
was a pretty meh race I thought up until the last 10 laps, who would have thought the rain would liven it up that much I lol'd at Hamilton running wide, Raikonnen passing him then doing a 360 on the straight....then planting it in the wall - loved the reaction of the McLaren pit crew
TBH I can't believe that no ones talking about Hamilton's stupid moves after he passed Kimi on that longest straight in lap 43.
Hamilton did 1 move too much and he should get DT (30 sec penalty) for that move!
Stupid moves after he passed Kimi? Which ones?
Fantastic finale, it was looking promising for a showdown before it started raining but in the back of my mind I thought the championship and points system in F1 would prevent Hamilton from making a serious pass on Kimi, but the rain just made it fantastic ... even not knowing who would win until Hamilton was clear of the last corner and still pointing it in the right direction.

It was laughable watching just how slow those guys where having to drive. I think all tracks should be fitted with sprinkler systems.

Quote :I hope Tilke cries himself to sleep tonight.

the first post race penalty has been handed down, Glock given a 25sec penalty (which moved him out of 8th and let Webber gets back into the points) after he passed Webber for 8th in the last lap at the section of the track where Kimi's car was parked...

hopfully we won't see any more post-race penalties coming...
Quote from evilpimp :Stupid moves after he passed Kimi? Which ones?

he was weaving right-left-right down the straight after Eau Rouge...
Interesting things are going on in BMW Sauber team.
After 2nd pitstop Robert Kubica lost 2 positions from 5th to 7th for Vettel(?) and N. Heidfeld. It was 12 seconds fuel pumping for 11 laps...

After that, Nick got inters and finished 3rd. Grats for himself.

In the interview Kubica was really pissed off:

- What happened in pits?
- I don't know what happened, ask the team.

And then:
- I think it is time for team to help me too, because last 3, 4 months was helping Nicks results.

Not really good words...
not wanted by Sauber team either, I think.

Later he stated that he couldn't change tires to inters, because he would lost a bunch of time in queue in pits after Nick.
And the point was, if fueling wasn't feekad up (or well done...), he would change to inters first and... well, think yourself - Nick was 7th, finished 3rd on inters. Kubica was 5th, finished 6th on hards, so how would results look like without this freak fueling action in pits?

For some weeks there is major change in Robert's attitude about his future in Sauber team. Now I know why.
I think BMW Sauber HAD a good driver.
Quote from JCTK :he was weaving right-left-right down the straight after Eau Rouge...

Oh.
Gotta love Spa. Everything was already said about the race itself, leaders etc., so let me kindly ask for something...

Heidfeld said he tried to overtake Alonso, who defended "a lot" and made him go out of the track, but managed to pass on the second try (all in the last lap together with all that crazy overtakings). I want an onboard video of Heidfeld's last two laps! NOW!!!

Note to evilpimp: don't you try to imitate Heidfeld again!

Edit @N I K I: Kimi wasn't close enough, he was trying to avoid Kimi getting some draft. I think.
Quote from evilpimp :Oh.

he wasn't exactly blocking Kimi as Kimi was no where close, but don't know why he's doing that through...

"building heat back into the tyres" sounds like the only sensible answer I wish he'd say to the stewards if they ask...
Quote from JCTK :he wasn't exactly blocking Kimi as Kimi was no where close, but don't know why he's doing that through...

"building heat back into the tyres" sounds like the only sensible answer I wish he'd say to the stewards if they ask...

Yeah thats what I was thinking. If he was on Inter's at least I,d think maybe trying to get some standing water but on hard tires? O_O Most likely just getting heat in them.

Quote from de Souza :Gotta love Spa. Everything was already said about the race itself, leaders etc., so let me kindly ask for something...

Heidfeld said he tried to overtake Alonso, who defended "a lot" and made him go out of the track, but managed to pass on the second try (all in the last lap together with all that crazy overtakings). I want an onboard video of Heidfeld's last two laps! NOW!!!

Note to evilpimp: don't you try to imitate Heidfeld again!

Haha! I will imitate him and double pass all of you in one corner again! :P That was fun in LXO :P (or volvolandia?)

Is there a link to the onboard with Heidfeild's last laps I could have please?
Quote from pasibrzuch :Interesting things are going on in BMW Sauber team.
After 2nd pitstop Robert Kubica lost 2 positions from 5th to 7th for Vettel(?) and N. Heidfeld. It was 12 seconds fuel pumping for 11 laps...

After that, Nick got inters and finished 3rd. Grats for himself.

In the interview Kubica was really pissed off:

- What happened in pits?
- I don't know what happened, ask the team.

And then:
- I think it is time for team to help me too, because last 3, 4 months was helping Nicks results.

Not really good words...
not wanted by Sauber team either, I think.

Later he stated that he couldn't change tires to inters, because he would lost a bunch of time in queue in pits after Nick.
And the point was, if fueling wasn't feekad up (or well done...), he would change to inters first and... well, think yourself - Nick was 7th, finished 3rd on inters. Kubica was 5th, finished 6th on hards, so how would results look like without this freak fueling action in pits?

For some weeks there is major change in Robert's attitude about his future in Sauber team. Now I know why.
I think BMW Sauber HAD a good driver.

yeah well Kubica didn't exactly sound like he'll stay at BMW for much longer anyway...

whereas Nick seems happy to finish his career at BMW, IF they keep him...

I wonder where would I invest the time and effort for testings shall I be in that situation, not to mention Nick really needed to do more testing to try out different solutions to whatever tyre problem he is having...
Quote from evilpimp :Yeah thats what I was thinking. If he was on Inter's at least I,d think maybe trying to get some standing water but on hard tires? O_O Most likely just getting heat in them.

Haha! I will imitate him and double pass all of you in one corner again! :P That was fun in LXO :P (or volvolandia?)

Is there a link to the onboard with Heidfeild's last laps I could have please?

and trying to break the draft in the process...
Quote from JCTK :and trying to break the draft in the process...

:o true true I bet thats what he had in mind but whats the point.. swerving will make him lose time anyways lol.
I dont think much has been said of this but has anyone at McLaren asked why Kovi was not stopped straight away when Hamilton emerged behind him. He had a drive through penalty and a pit stop due in 2 laps, yet they left Kovi out as long as possible battling with the BMW just infront of Hamilton, and that battle cost Hamilton even more time around the back of the circuit.

Why?

McLaren kick themselves in the foot sometimes.
Quote from duke_toaster :... Unless that isn't what the investingation is about. According to WP Heidfeld, Alonso and Kubica are under investigation for overtaking under yellows.

Probably passing people on the last lap through Blanchimont, where Kimi's car was. They had yellow flags through there until the end of the race and all the cars on slicks were taking it really slow.
according to autosport Hamilton has been given a 25sec penalty which drops him down to 3rd...

what the @#$$@#%!$#@@%!@#$ are those f!@#$ stewards doing...
Was just on Finnish television that Hamilton received 25s penalty, so it's

1. Massa
2. Heidfeld
3. Hamilton

As much as I dislike the guy, that is just absolutely horrible call. Ferrari International Assistance, now even I believe in it.
Quote from JCTK :
according to autosport Hamilton has been given a 25sec penalty which drops him down to 3rd...

what the @#$$@#%!$#@@%!@#$ are those f!@#$ stewards doing...

Link the article if you're going to quote it

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :AAARRRGHHH this is beyind a joke

It's a bit hefty, must say.
Quote from Qurpiz :Was just on Finnish television that Hamilton received 25s penalty, so it's

1. Massa
2. Heidfeld
3. Hamilton

As much as I dislike the guy, that is just absolutely horrible call. Ferrari Internationa lAssistance, now even I believe in it.

FIA, the F should also stand for the F word too~!
May well have been the last F1 race I ever watch.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG